rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hunting on Mamba.ru

Hunting on Mamba.ru

After low success using Badoo in the Baltics, I was reluctant to sign up for Mamba, but I did last night and put up one photo. I listed my residence as Ukraine. Well today I sign on to complete my profile and 15 girls viewed my profile, many of them quite cute. I don't know if they're legit but this is encouraging.

Do any of you Mamba pros have tips to share?

Hunting on Mamba.ru

Quote: (02-20-2012 05:40 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

After low success using Badoo in the Baltics, I was reluctant to sign up for Mamba, but I did last night and put up one photo. I listed my residence as Ukraine. Well today I sign on to complete my profile and 15 girls viewed my profile, many of them quite cute. I don't know if they're legit but this is encouraging.

Russian language helps.

I would write more..but thats the gist of it.

Hunting on Mamba.ru

As DrainTree says, you gotta use Russian. However if you sign up to VIP status, you can use the advanced search engine which sorts out the dyevs who can speak English and those that cant. I use mamba the whole time when I travel to the FSU and it never fails me.

What age group are you focusing on and what city. I was in Kiev for 10 days in May 2011 and all of my lays were studentki in the 19-21 age group, all plucked from mamba.

Hunting on Mamba.ru

Is it the same profile pic you have on here Roosh? [Image: smile.gif]

I've had a decent amount of success on Mamba(also calls itself love.mail.ru amongst other things). Most of the time I just say some shit like "Hey )), do you speak English", note smiley faces in Ukraine are without eyes, very important!

A nice security measure is that you can block yourself from appearing in the searches, in case you told your shag that you had deleted your profile because you love her sooo much.

You can also submit your photos for girls to vote on.

There is something called "The Dating Bar" you will quite often see a girl is "online on the dating bar", but i've never found it, and tbh it sounds quite desperate anyway.

I usually do 16-21 age search because i'm a dirty old man, but it's also worth doing searches on 70yrs old plus(hehe) many girls put this as their age, because they are trying to hide their profile from their bf's.

If you're looking for the highest score rate then 25+ can yield results, 25 is about the age that Ukrainian girls shit themselves because they are single and unmarried, and are likely to get burned at the stake imminently.

There is also a section where you can advertise for travel buddies, for example you would advertise that you interested in going to Egypt with a an attractive young lady, and you can make it clear that sex is expected or not..

Lots of hookers on Mamba, the profile is a dead give away, 18yr old looking for men 18-80 etc. You can even put in the ad that you are offering sex for money!.

Also be aware that if a girl's profile says 18 years old, it means she is 17 but in her 18th year. Worth bearing in mind if you are messaging 16yr olds(16 is age of consent)

I've found it good to keep chat on Mamba to a minimum I usually send no more than 10 messages before I tell her I want to meet her for coffee.

So there's some info, will add some more if it springs to mind

Hunting on Mamba.ru

Quote: (02-20-2012 05:53 PM)Partizan Wrote:  

As DrainTree says, you gotta use Russian. However if you sign up to VIP status, you can use the advanced search engine which sorts out the dyevs who can speak English and those that cant. I use mamba the whole time when I travel to the FSU and it never fails me.

What age group are you focusing on and what city. I was in Kiev for 10 days in May 2011 and all of my lays were studentki in the 19-21 age group, all plucked from mamba.

Russian helps greatly, but girls are often willing to speak with me via Google Translate. Half of the girls I speak to on Mamba don't speak English. I have really go to start learning hard, been here long enough

Hunting on Mamba.ru

Actually with mamba it is quite easy.I remember in Kiev I could arrange dates in a row one at 17.00 then at 18.30 then at 20.00 and at 21.30.Some of these girls would be banged on first date others later.

However the quality of girls you meet on mamba is lower than what you see in streets or in clubs so usually after 2-3 days I abandon internet contacts and dedicate my time to street game and club game.It is the normal sequence in Ukraine it is absurd to stay there and be in internet instead being out hooking up with women strolling on the streets.

However some more lazy foreigners for sure prefer the safety and anonymity of internet.For street you need some more hunt instinct and in clubs you will definitely pay for drinks.

Hunting on Mamba.ru

Good tips, especially Deb.

I'm going through profiles and it feels like they have a lot of glamour photos. I have to assume the quality drops in person.

Do you guys put any effort into writing a profile? All the girls seem to have empty profiles.

Hunting on Mamba.ru

Quote: (02-20-2012 06:10 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Actually with mamba it is quite easy.I remember in Kiev I could arrange dates in a row one at 17.00 then at 18.30 then at 20.00 and at 21.30.Some of these girls would be banged on first date others later.

However the quality of girls you meet on mamba is lower than what you see in streets or in clubs so usually after 2-3 days I abandon internet contacts and dedicate my time to street game and club game.It is the normal sequence in Ukraine it is absurd to stay there and be in internet instead being out hooking up with women strolling on the streets.

However some more lazy foreigners for sure prefer the safety and anonymity of internet.For street you need some more hunt instinct and in clubs you will definitely pay for drinks.

Both online game and street game works great for me, especially when it's -30 here, the girls are tucked up in bed with their laptop and their hands down their knickers.

I rarely buy girls drinks here, even if I do it's only 1.5 Euro for a huge Vodka and a mixer. If a girl asks me for a cocktail, I will usually disappear and find another girl. But this is in the west, east Ukraine's another story.

Hunting on Mamba.ru

Quote: (02-20-2012 06:12 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Good tips, especially Deb.

I'm going through profiles and it feels like they have a lot of glamour photos. I have to assume the quality drops in person.

Do you guys put any effort into writing a profile? All the girls seem to have empty profiles.

One thing to bear in mind. Ukrainian(and probably all FSU girls) are mad about photography. You will be walking down some back street, and a girl will be spread across a Lada, while her Goblin boyfriend will be snapping her.

It's not like in the West, where we are slightly embarrassed about getting our photo taking in public.

If she has only one posy photo, and it's unclear as to whether she's hot , then she wont be - forget her.

Hunting on Mamba.ru

The girls are the same as you see them in the photos.Just the quality of girls in the street is better.

Generally there are several kinds of women in mamba.Some are interested in LTR,some in marriage ,some in sponsoring and some in quick lay with foreigner.Many especially in Kiev are interested in getting a free meal in restaurant or cocktails in expensive cafe.

You usually find out during dating what she really wants because she will tell you directly(Ukrainian women are quite direct).

Hunting on Mamba.ru

Quote: (02-20-2012 05:57 PM)Deb Auchery Wrote:  

Is it the same profile pic you have on here Roosh? [Image: smile.gif]

I've had a decent amount of success on Mamba(also calls itself love.mail.ru amongst other things). Most of the time I just say some shit like "Hey )), do you speak English", note smiley faces in Ukraine are without eyes, very important!

A nice security measure is that you can block yourself from appearing in the searches, in case you told your shag that you had deleted your profile because you love her sooo much.

You can also submit your photos for girls to vote on.

There is something called "The Dating Bar" you will quite often see a girl is "online on the dating bar", but i've never found it, and tbh it sounds quite desperate anyway.

I usually do 16-21 age search because i'm a dirty old man, but it's also worth doing searches on 70yrs old plus(hehe) many girls put this as their age, because they are trying to hide their profile from their bf's.

A bit risky that as their boyfriends/husbands is usually a 6'6 Igor who pound your skull into mash if he found out that you were boning his lady.

If you're looking for the highest score rate then 25+ can yield results, 25 is about the age that Ukrainian girls shit themselves because they are single and unmarried, and are likely to get burned at the stake imminently.

The single mums bracket are according to my sources a great untapped resource. Many do not get sex from one end of the year to the other and are out for a casual fling. Many women past that age group have a kid.

There is also a section where you can advertise for travel buddies, for example you would advertise that you interested in going to Egypt with a an attractive young lady, and you can make it clear that sex is expected or not...

Have you ever thought of doing that approach?

Lots of hookers on Mamba, the profile is a dead give away, 18yr old looking for men 18-80 etc. You can even put in the ad that you are offering sex for money!.

Also be aware that if a girl's profile says 18 years old, it means she is 17 but in her 18th year. Worth bearing in mind if you are messaging 16yr olds(16 is age of consent)

I've found it good to keep chat on Mamba to a minimum I usually send no more than 10 messages before I tell her I want to meet her for coffee.

So there's some info, will add some more if it springs to mind

I have often wonderd what the 'Sports activities' are all about [Image: kissy.gif]

Hunting on Mamba.ru

Partizan there are no 6' 6" guys here, i'm one of the few [Image: wink.gif]. The men are so passive here, even in a fight they don't punch each other. Last time I saw a fight between two Ukrainians one was pushing snow in the other's mouth.

I have two 16yr old girlfriends at the moment, one is in bed right next to me now, not ashamed to admit it.

I might try the holiday thing, maybe find a rich Russian milf that will treat me to a break in the Seychelles hehe

Hunting on Mamba.ru

Quote: (02-20-2012 06:44 PM)Deb Auchery Wrote:  

Partizan there are no 6' 6" guys here, i'm one of the few [Image: wink.gif]. The men are so passive here, even in a fight they don't punch each other. Last time I saw a fight between two Ukrainians one was pushing snow in the other's mouth.

I have two 16yr old girlfriends at the moment, one is in bed right next to me now, not ashamed to admit it.

I might try the holiday thing, maybe find a rich Russian milf that will treat me to a break in the Seychelles hehe

How do you do this? Can you give some more details? I messaged 1000+ girls prior to my last trip and got nearly 100 phone numbers.
So, you get a phone number.then what?

Where do you take them? What do you do on the date? How do you escalate?

Hunting on Mamba.ru

Quote: (02-20-2012 06:20 PM)Deb Auchery Wrote:  

One thing to bear in mind. Ukrainian(and probably all FSU girls) are mad about photography. You will be walking down some back street, and a girl will be spread across a Lada, while her Goblin boyfriend will be snapping her.

It's not like in the West, where we are slightly embarrassed about getting our photo taking in public.

If she has only one posy photo, and it's unclear as to whether she's hot , then she wont be - forget her.

You are not kidding there.

My ex would get upset when I told her I wasn't her personal photographer.

Roosh, this may be something to play up. Every Ukraine woman thinks she is a beautiful model and you being an amateur photographer came to Ukraine because of all the models.

MSN chat was pretty popular back in the day. This was over 5 years ago so I don't know if things have changed. It may be worth installing and doing some searches. I actually met the ex through msn.

Hunting on Mamba.ru

This girl had a profile pic of her in her underwear, tits hanging out. I was peed off because she didn't respond to my messages. Tried a different approach, it worked and i'm still seeing her. She was right when she said she not a girl that needs sponsoring.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/577...enewg.jpg/

Hunting on Mamba.ru

Example of language barrier

That's me in Green, using Google translate to talk to her[/quote]

[Image: capturexl.jpg]

No idea what I will say when I call her, she doesn't speak English

Hunting on Mamba.ru

Quote: (02-20-2012 06:49 PM)DrainTree Wrote:  

How do you do this? Can you give some more details? I messaged 1000+ girls prior to my last trip and got nearly 100 phone numbers.

Usually I ask them if they want to meet pretty quick, I get the phone number after they agree.

Last time I met a young girl from Vkontake, took her for coffee, deliberately chose a couch for us to both to sit on, said I couldn't sit opposite her because there wasn't enough leg room.

She was shy and a little nervous and didn't like to make eye contact. I have a skill of being able tor relax girls who are nervous very easily. After a little nice conversation, I touch her leg lightly, she doesn't resist. Talk a little more, I stroke her hair, pull her head in with my hand and kiss.

Sex the next day

Hunting on Mamba.ru

Quote: (02-20-2012 07:20 PM)Deb Auchery Wrote:  

Quote: (02-20-2012 06:49 PM)DrainTree Wrote:  

Usually I ask them if they want to meet pretty quick, I get the phone number after they agree.

Last time I met a young girl from Vkontake, took her for coffee, deliberately chose a couch for us to both to sit on, said I couldn't sit opposite her because there wasn't enough leg room.

She was shy and a little nervous and didn't like to make eye contact. I have a skill of being able tor relax girls who are nervous very easily. After a little nice conversation, I touch her leg lightly, she doesn't resist. Talk a little more, I stroke her hair, pull her head in with my hand and kiss.

Sex the next day

Hmm, you make it sound so easy. Well, I've got a whole year in the FSU to figure things out.

Hunting on Mamba.ru

It depends on the girl.If the girl wants to sleep with you she will ask you directly at the end of the date:Now,are we going to your home to watch TV? My answer is always yes and of course.

I remember one who I asked what kind of music she liked and she answered ''I like hardcore.Will we go to your home?''Then at home she asked me:''What is your favourite sexual position?''I told her anal she went to the wall,lifted her skirt and asked me:''Fuck my ass.''

Hunting on Mamba.ru

Of the girls I sent messages to a 30% respond.Of the10% of them I get phone numbers.Of the girls I take phone numbers I meet actually 30%(here also logistics come into play because I usually come to stay for very short time and many girls happen to be out of town or have very busy schedules or they can meet at the time I want to meet other girls or they are ill etc).Of the 30% I meet in person a 20% ends fucking.Of them 30% fuck on the first date.

So numbers are as follows.If you hit on 1000 girls in Kiev for example 300 will respond you will get phone numbers of 50 of them you will meet in person 15 of them and you will fuck 3-4 of them.All this if you stay short time less than a week.I have no idea what will happen if you stay more.But if you manage to send 1000 messages per week you will be able to fuck 3-4 girls per week only by internet.

I tried to present this this way because I know this is how Americans will like it it is the simple form.

Hunting on Mamba.ru

Quote: (02-21-2012 03:13 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Of the girls I sent messages to a 30% respond.Of the10% of them I get phone numbers.Of the girls I take phone numbers I meet actually 30%(here also logistics come into play because I usually come to stay for very short time and many girls happen to be out of town or have very busy schedules or they can meet at the time I want to meet other girls or they are ill etc).Of the 30% I meet in person a 20% ends fucking.Of them 30% fuck on the first date.

So numbers are as follows.If you hit on 1000 girls in Kiev for example 300 will respond you will get phone numbers of 50 of them you will meet in person 15 of them and you will fuck 3-4 of them.All this if you stay short time less than a week.I have no idea what will happen if you stay more.But if you manage to send 1000 messages per week you will be able to fuck 3-4 girls per week only by internet.

I tried to present this this way because I know this is how Americans will like it it is the simple form.

It depends on who you are, and which city you are hitting.

For example girls in the main cities in the east gets tens of messages per day from horny foreigners, so whether she responds depends on your photos and what you say. If the girl's an 8+, then throw in a compliment.

I only contact girls that are 7+ on Mamba, out of those 30-40% return my message, 70-80% of those respondees are up to meeting, 60-70% of those meets will end up in making out, and 60% of those make outs will end up in sex

Hunting on Mamba.ru

So you say that if you send messages to 1000 girls you will meet 200 of them and fuck 70 of them? Impressive.

Maybe if one stays longer than one week he will be able to meet and nail more girls than I previously described because some of the girls will not put out on first or second date so he will not be able to bed them if he stays less than one week so he will have maxium 2 dates with them but if he dates them for third time by staying longer than one week then the failures will maybe become successes.Also probably more girls will be willing to give phone numbers if they see you stay in Ukraine and not abroad.

Hunting on Mamba.ru

Quote: (02-21-2012 03:13 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

This is EXACTLY my experience. I messaged 1100 ...got 70 phone numbers....narrowed down the list to the top 15 .. 3-4 were up for meeting.

Hunting on Mamba.ru

Quote: (02-21-2012 05:11 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

So you say that if you send messages to 1000 girls you will meet 200 of them and fuck 70 of them? Impressive.

Maybe if one stays longer than one week he will be able to meet and nail more girls than I previously described because some of the girls will not put out on first or second date so he will not be able to bed them if he stays less than one week so he will have maxium 2 dates with them but if he dates them for third time by staying longer than one week then the failures will maybe become successes.Also probably more girls will be willing to give phone numbers if they see you stay in Ukraine and not abroad.

Sounds about right.

Going to do a little day game shortly, the sun is out, a major thaw is underway.

Will hit on ten girls, and report stats

Hunting on Mamba.ru

Messaging 1000 girls... Jesus. Can I pay someone to do this?