rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Let's talk about style, and your looks to bang girls!

Let's talk about style, and your looks to bang girls!

Quote: (07-10-2013 04:09 AM)Tony.5678 Wrote:  

I have no idea how to dress anymore. I'm 19. I don't really fit into any of the stereotypical styles out there like hipsters, gangsters/chavs, sports style or whatever. I think I'm kind of a little bit of all of them. I have no idea how to dress (i.e for summer and for winter). The clothes I currently wear are probably considered dull and bland (summer = simple t shirt and sports shorts with white plimsolls, Winter = hoodie with t shirt underneath, jeans, plimsolls probably again).

Hey Tony, I think you just need more experience. Acquire a taste (this takes time).

I check this site daily: tsbmen.com. It's a brilliant resource in my opinion. See which of the guys' style you like, and try to emulate. Go in little steps. For example, I like Westley (Wes) the best and I sought out certain kind of shirts, chinos and a denim jacket because of some pictures I saw.

This is perfect look in my opinion:
[Image: 14bwc.jpg]

Oh, and learn the basics. You'll need the basics no matter what style. How things fit, how colors work and how to make a congruent outfit.

Messages In This Thread