rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Professor needs help with game

Professor needs help with game

I have worked at various colleges and universities. I have banged many students. Could I get in trouble for doing it? Yes, but I do it anyways. It is a bit risky but I've had great luck over the past 8 years. I average 2-3 students a year. Once these girls get to know you a little and see you around, they can really come on strong. I've had beautiful young girls email me, leave me messages, slip me their number, etc., etc. It helps that I am usually one of the youngest (looking) staff members on campus. I even got a blowjob in the closet in my department once, from a 19yo exchange student.

I think what has helped me is that I don't really chase any girls on campus. I just wait for the ones who are really into me. The ones who stare at me with the "come fuck me" eyes and eventually they just come to my office and give me their number. Many of these girls have a "professor fetish". They want to fuck a teacher. Its like a fantasy for them. I would always hear them talking about witch professors they thought was cute. Its just like being the bartender at a bar, you have instant social proof.

Like I said, I would let the girls choose me. If they were just all over me and practically begging me to bang them, I would. Luckily, I never had any problems. I was very careful to avoid any and all types of drama. But, I never got any drama. I made it seem like I was doing these girls a favor. They had pursued me and I made little or no effort throughout the seduction process. Maybe this is why they never complained. I banged the shit out of them and I was very nice to them. I made sure I gave them no reason to complain.

This happens at every school out there. I have had many conversations with male professors and they always mentioned their strategy for banging students. I never mentioned it first but these guys always would. I think, because I was young, they knew I would be banging students.

This is very common at certain schools. I heard this is very big a Harvard. Its like an inside joke at Harvard among the male teachers. Alot of these guys are intellectual celebrities and girls come from all over the world to take their classes, what do you think is gonna happen!?

Female professors do it too. Its the dirty little secret of higher education.

That being said, Its not worth losing your job. If you care about your job, don't do it. Wait til they graduate. I didn't care about my job so I was more daring. I knew I would be changing careers anyways, so it didn't matter to me.

Something to think about is..

Tenure - Once you get tenure status, its very difficult to fire you, even for banging students, maybe you wait a few years til you get tenured. But, every school has different policies so you have to check the policy for your school.

I have also taught in high school and of course those girls were too young. But, I would run into them around town after they graduated and I banged a few of them too.

I have also taught English and that was a joke. Many of the foreign teachers were banging their Brazilian students but these were all adults.

I have told you of the success I've had but.... this is nothing to play around with! If you care about your job, be very, very, careful. Choose the girls wisely, stay away from the crazy ones, pick girls who are emotionally stable and just have a "thing" for you. Don't chase them aggressively. If they want you bad enough, they will let you know. Be careful!

Messages In This Thread