rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Extremely direct openers

Extremely direct openers

Over the past few years I have done hundreds of direct approaches and hundreds of indirect approaches. I can't say one is any better then the other. They both can work and they both can fail. There are times I went direct when I probably should have gone indirect, and there are times when I went indirect when I probably should have went direct. Its hard to predict how a girl will react in any situation. Use the method that you are most comfortable with.

Like Samseau and Roosh have said, the opener is a very small part of the entire interaction. What you say after the opener and how you present yourself after the opener are just as important if not more so. The opener is just to get the conversation started, once that happens, you still have to maintain the conversation successfully and of course close the conversation with the girl wanting to see you again. As always, vibe, body language, and conversational skills are key. You can have the greatest opener in the world, direct or indirect, but if you can't keep that conversation flowing smoothly and attractively, the opener doesn't really matter.

Guys should practice using both methods, after a few hundred practice approaches, you can start to develop a "sense" for when to go indirect vs when to go direct. Sometimes the situation and circumstances are better for one style vs. the other. Sometimes, You can just tell by looking at a girl, which style she will respond better to. Sometimes, I just feel like being real ballsy and direct. Other times, I feel like going indirect. We all should have both in our arsenal.

Direct requires and strong, masculine vibe with unapologetic body language. This is a great way to improve your male, sexual presence. If she senses any weakness or self doubt, she might not respect your directness. Direct is a great training tool to build confidence and presence.

Indirect is more about conversational skills. Can you smoothly transition from a harmless conversation to a conversation that gets her interested in knowing more about you. Indirect is great for improving your verbal skills.

I like direct because its more fun and entertaining for me.

I sometimes use a "hybrid" approach which is were I use "indirect language" but "direct body language" at the exact same time. I will not tell the girl that I'm attracted to her but I will look at her and talk to her in a tone that is very suggestive/sexual. I will just talk to her about any random topic but while doing that, I will look at her in the eyes seductively and move my eyes around her body.

You can say almost anything and make it seductive. For example, "Damn, its so hot today, I'm gonna get some ice cream"

As I say "Damn", I'm looking at her waist. Then I slowly move my eyes up her body and slowly say, "its so hot today", then look her in the eyes without any fear or embarrassment..."I'm gonna get some ice cream"...as I move my eyes back down over her body. Of course I keep a little grin on my face and say everything with a playful but strong tone. Tonality is very important with this type of approach. The way you talk and your body/eye language is almost more important then what you say.

Messages In This Thread