rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New Recipe for Securing First-Date Bangs

New Recipe for Securing First-Date Bangs

Thanks for the words of wisdom, but fatness was not the only problem. She was slightly overweight, but more "thick" than anything, pretty congruent with her online pictures. This bitch had bad skin and greasy hair, one of the hugest turn offs for me. Because she was 18 we went to the mall, she dropped 200 on a bag maxing out her credit card, she never made eye contact, I flirted with the store attendants because i was that damn bored. I didn't even run much "game" I just rambled like a motherfucker because she was giving me nothing to work with. Eventually we head back to my place and she complains about being hungry and wants to go to this place that is way out of my budget (I'm a poor university kid, mcdonalds is over budget for me). We go to dairy queen because it looked delicious as shit and I always think of younger girls wanting to get ice cream (bitches love ice cream). She nearly budges in front of me in line to get in on my order, luckily I had cash in hand and handed it over before she ordered. She gave me a look. STILL NO EYE CONTACT. Whatever, we walk around more (I figured she needed the exercise). She complains again about being hungry (how does a large blizzard not satisfy you? I was done after a mini). We get back to my place and I employ the methods described here. After about 10 minutes I go for the makeout, like described in the recipe she tries to eat my face, she makes out horribly and her teeth scrape my lip every time she goes at it. Total highschool makeout, and on top of that her mouth tastes funny. My boner is pathetic at best so I suggest we drink a bit and watch a movie. 2 hrs and a bottle of wine later I stillcant get it up. She won't leave my house so i have to tempt her with more fast food and walk her to the bus stop on the way. She also would talk about exes or guys who are really creepy to her (betas) and I felt bad for my sex. 5 minutes after she gets on the bus I get a text "I had a lot of fun today and you're really sexy" I go home, look in the mirror and confirm my sexiness, I have the perfect amount of stubble, I should have been on a date with a girl I could have been day gaming.

Highlight of the date:
- me: I always find that people either act or look like their favorite animal...
- her: I like belugas!!!111
- me: /stares at forehead [Image: dodgy.gif][Image: confused.gif][Image: huh.gif][Image: undecided.gif]
her forehead was like a 5 head but stuck out like she had just been hit there. I think thats what killed my boner.

Messages In This Thread