rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's the matter with Toronto? Seriously...

What's the matter with Toronto? Seriously...

I agree with everyone, that girls in Toronto are beautiful and enticing, as well as cold and shallow.

Picking up women in Toronto can be difficult for this reason mainly. I wrote about what might contribute to this mentality in a previous post.

"Women are just as good at Men at everything!"

I am not saying that I don't believe in women's rights. I am not saying they should not be allowed to vote, work, drive, and should be forced to wear burkas to cover up when they should go out. I do not believe a women's place is in the kitchen, or they are just baby factories.

I like high heels, short skirts, and make up on cute feminine girls. I like the company of pleasant women, who know how to make a man feel good about themselves. I like that women are free to express themselves, and feel confident.

But I do not believe in the above statement.

Look how it transforms itself in today's culture. Instead of being taught that today's women has value and should be respected. The idea is hammered into young girls and ritalin filled young boys, that women are EQUALS NO MATTER WHAT. and that women must FIGHT for that equality at all times.

So when women go out at night, and notice that men will go all out for their attention and affection, their attitudes change. They start to think, "Women are Better then Men"

In Toronto (or all of Southern Ontario) this idea is simply compounded by;

- My boss is a woman

- I make more money then all the guys I work with.

- I make more sales then all the guys I work with.

- Most of my (Masters, Law School, PHD) class is women.

- Look at all these women driving Bimmers, Benzes, or even Bentleys.

- All men my age make shit money, or have no future.

I realize these ideologies are apperent in every large North American city, but it seems to be worse in T dot. I also feel there is a significant exodus of alpha males to the West, particularly Calgary. In Alberta, the above 6 points are either not true, or not as common.

Messages In This Thread