rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Memorable text message exchanges with girls

Memorable text message exchanges with girls

A sms that a russian woman (high value target, successful moscovite professional in her 30s, on a one week vacation in Paris) sent me the next morning after our very first date, inviting me for a so-called "pyjama party" in her flat. Hmm. Ok, great. She welcomed me in sexy nightie and high heels. Wine and snacks were already on the table, the light was subdued, ect. It was a nice evening, no need to go into salacious details.

I first contacted her through a dating site (LuckyLovers) where we exchanged maybe just 2/3 insignificant messages. What is funny is what she said on her profile about her "desired partner":

"I am looking for marriage with a man from 35 up to 45 years old, reliable, serious, kind person who would like to create the family in the future. I have no children but I would like to have them very much in the future marriage. I speak fluent English. I am optimistic, kind, romantic, good-tempered, honest, cheerful and reliable."

Hmm. She looks for marriage with a reliable and serious man but she invites a semi-stranger for a "pyjama party" the very next day after the first meeting (first meeting where she drank 7 or 8 cocktails without flinching).

Just to say that what russian women write on their profiles must be taken with a grain of salt. (smilie)

[Image: attachment.jpg11844]   

Messages In This Thread