rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Requested perm ban (would like to thank a couple members)

Requested perm ban (would like to thank a couple members)

Quote: (04-30-2015 05:18 PM)Veloce Wrote:  

I wonder if his new bitch is reading this thread and looking over his shoulder while nagging him, "Well, are you done with that stupid fucking site full of angry bitter losers?"

In case this is the fact of the matter:

Remember McCoy, whenever you wonder what a woman wants, the answer is simply more.

The moment you give into a woman's demands is the moment you lose her forever, because:

- She'll never stop demanding more.

- She'll learn to despise your need to please her instead of standing your ground.

- She needs a man who doesn't entertain her bullshit and makes her feel sexually-submissive.

If you give in now, eventually she'll seek this submissive feeling from another man, and won't feel any guilt about cheating on you, because she "isn't happpppppy".

Lose her now, or lose her then. At least if it's now you'll have your self-respect and your nuts.

You can ignore the reality of the situation, but this is exactly how it has played out for every 'nice guy' I've known over the 44 years of my life: the wife takes any children involved and runs off with a biker, or a drug dealer, or an older, traditionally-masculine man, and the guy doesn't see it coming, I mean, she kept telling him she wanted a 'nice guy'.

Hell, I'm seeing this play out in three men I know at the moment:

- A bodybuilder with a hamplanet of a girlfriend who has gradually taken ever single outside interest away from him, and is now starting on his bodybuilding. Their relationship gets more embarrassing and negative to be exposed to by the day. Even though he's built like a tank, his niceness and acquiescence would already have her justifying her eventual affair in her head.

- A die-hard Liberal American friend whose wife of 20 years just ran off with a Poor Masculine Musician, leaving him with both kids, despite him doing everything she wanted, they voted correctly, went and rebuilt homes in New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina, and he was always so socially-concerned and caring for others. His arms were the size of my wrists, her new fling is jacked.

- A biker mate - tough looking, but, man, just a really nice guy, you know? His wife ran off with a drug dealer, leaving him with their 5-year-old daughter. The next woman he shacks up with turns out to be both obese and a prostitute, and recently-decided that she 'doesn't want to give up the work' because 'she needs the money', and 'doesn't feel any pleasure from it.' If he doesn't stand firm, the same shit will happen again. (I simply said "She could always get a job.")

There's no surving marriage I know out of the 12 guys I went to school with. Why? All of them were Nice.

An example of a strong marriage. At dinner the other night, the couple were talking about heath issues as they age:

Girly-girl wife: "If [Alpha Husband] was ever gone, I don't know how I'd gone on."

All the women offer sympathy.

Alpha Husband: (shrug) "... I'd have a new girlfriend a week later." *smirk*

Her: "Oh My god!" (lightly hits him)

The Nice Guys all looked absolutely-horrified, and later talked amongst themselves about what an arsehole he is and how she's so nice, (meaning still slim and pretty for her age, and feminine as hell without being so sexist as to actually say it), and that he doesn't deserve her. They fail to realise this sort of behaviour is why she absolutely adores him after 20 years of marriage, and why they have children and still have a regular, happy sex life. (When I told her that male semen has anti-depressant properties in unprotected vaginal sex, she giggled like she was being really naughty and said "I guess that's why life with [husband] is always so good").

So, McCoy, respecting yourself as a man is more important than the prettiest pussy in the world. Tell her no.

If the girl in question is reading: Be quiet, men are talking.

Messages In This Thread