rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Totem Pole of Race Attractiveness, Indian male question.

Totem Pole of Race Attractiveness, Indian male question.

Quote: (05-11-2011 02:39 PM)Moma Wrote:  

That guy just needs to put a bandana on, place a stoagie in his mouth and clutch a bottle of rum and stand at a jaunty angle.

He'll be balls deep in cooch before you can say blueberry pie.

Agreed. If I were that guy, I would have to beat back the droves of white girls, Latinas, and black babes I'd be attracting on a daily basis with a rolled-up piece of naan. I would do this:

1. Grow my hair out and corn-row the shit out of it.

2. Grow my beard out and crop it tight and even.

3. Wear a small hoop earring in the correct ear and a bunch of bomb-ass, expensive accessories like Prada shades and a Patek Phillippe watch.

4. Get some gangster-looking tattoos flaunting my Indian pride (like an angry-looking trumpeting elephant and sanskrit prayers).

5. Take diction and accent-elimination classes.

6. Work-the-fuck-out like gangbusters.

7. Wear all-white suits and woven moccasin-style shoes with no socks or matching track suits with addidas.

8. Learn how to dance bhangra like a champ.

9. Dust my balls with baking soda and corn starch and irritate the shit out of my neighbors by blasting this kick-ass song on loop while I'm getting ready to go out every night.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Messages In This Thread