rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Real Talk Sessions: The One Thing To Remember When You Leave Her

Real Talk Sessions: The One Thing To Remember When You Leave Her

[Image: realtalknew.jpg]

I like to talk about a lot of issues that are directed towards guys who have women in their lives. I understand the struggles of truly single men who are trying to navigate the muddy waters with women who are more venomous than pufferfish. However, I'm not a truly single man, so sometimes the topics of discussion that I'm feeling in a particular moment are ones that I have been through and/or currently going through.

In the course of every meaningful relationship, men and women make mistakes. There's no such thing as a perfect relationship. However, sometimes there comes a time when you realize she's made too many mistakes, and you don't want to deal with them anymore. You'd rather move forward without the other person than go backwards hoping to recreate the past when all was well.

The decision to leave a woman behind is never easy.

In the course of doing so, more often than not, we actually try to spare the woman's feelings. We don't always tell her that she's not good enough, we realized that we can do better, and we just don't want her anymore.

Regardless of how it all unfolds, women will play the victim. They'll forget all of the positive things that you done for their lives and focus on the few bad moments that make you seem like a bad guy. They'll find refuge from friends who'll tell them "You can do better" and "He wasn't shit anyway". They'll have rebound sex with some beta orbiter who was running convenience game, some guy from school, work, etc. to try to feel better about themselves.

But you didn't just wake up one morning and for no reason say "I'm done". She motivated you to do so. It was her actions and inactions that led to your decision.

The one thing that she fails to realize and that you have to remember so you don't go back to her, is that she was given an opportunity to show and prove that she was your chick, that she was worth going through life with, and that you didn't need to a "better" chick.

Some guys have been dating girls on a real level and some have been engaging in fuck-buddy relationships with girls for years, and the relationships aren't going anywhere, why is that?

A chick has been in your life for two years, and she hasn't proven to you that she's worth any more than getting fucked from time to time?

A chick has been your girlfriend for three years, but you know you don't want to marry her or establish in any way that to you she is family?

When you have given a woman an extended period of time to be in your life that means she has been given ample opportunity to prove her worth to you. The fact that you're leaving her solidifies that she has failed to do that.

Rather than accept their responsibility for that failure, women direct their anger towards you and tell themselves they were wronged.

No.

Ultimately, you decided that the risk of going back out into the world alone and choosing to navigate those muddy waters, going through a number of women in the process to find someone better who you could possibly move forward with was more appealing than the risk of the continued misery of staying with someone who wasn't worth being with on a path to nowhere.

Messages In This Thread