rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

No facebook. No tinder. No whatsapp.

No facebook. No tinder. No whatsapp.

My two cents.

A lot of factors weigh in here as to why social media presence can assist you but before we get into that...

Social media essentially is a human stock market. Everybody's shares have gone public and people have assigned values. This is predetermined.

I shall not go into Tinder as there is plenty of value on this forum.

Now.

Factor 1: Appealing to certain age groups.

Regrettably, your age group will come with certain expectations of social media usage.
My age group 18-25, comes with a pre-requisite of social media. I understand a lot of the older guys keeping it old school however you gotta target your demographic. This applies for girls I am interested in and girls who are interested in me. If you aren't willing to play the social media game, they will just find someone else who will.

How will she show you to her friends whenever they ask her?
How will she get validation when you are not around?
How will she feel (falsely, if your game is tight) that she can keep an eye on you?

The list goes on and on.

Factor 2: Pre-selection (most important in my opinion).

Understand that this is all about image towards others. Understand the shallowness of society (men have an avenue to be shallow and be chastised publicly & woman have a fountain of validation).

Once you can accept this then you can proceed.

Therefore,

a) you can manipulate social media to make you look cooler than you are (80% of users)

b) you can use it to a minimum and purely for logistics (20% of users)

c) you can combine this (what I try to do and works for me).

Manipulation:

- I only authorize pictures that will make me look good and add value.

- I will post on instagram and facebook, cool stuff from my life (i.e. I DJ, I travel etc.) but not spam; understand that these are highlight reels, so use accordingly.

- I allow girls to post on my wall and recognize their attention 'requests' and we mutually harvest each other's value.

- I post things during 'peak hours' should I want to narcissictically increase my popularity. People observe your popularity and ping off it. Use it.

- Having hot girls comment on your pics leads to more hot girls commenting on your pics. Silly, but true.

Minimization:

- I abstain from commenting on other peoples photos apart from my close friends.

- I solely message people about serious stuff.

- I will only like 90% of stuff and only if it is relevant.

- I keep my usage to maximum 1 hour per day if even that.

- I have my friends list hidden and my pictures private, you have to add me.

- I never add girls on facebook, only WhatsApp (numbers) but I will let them add me and never accept immediately (3-4 days and let the hamster spin if she sees activity during that period after accepting).

I am sure you guys can come up with more examples about these two categories, or even more categories for arguments sake. This forum is brimming with guys who know whats up.

Factor 3: Flirting and being in their mind when absent

A woman falls in love with a man during his absence.

I acknowledge that a lot of playas on this forum use such mediums solely for logistics.

This works but is not the most effective, in my situation.

I need to flirt with these girls and I need to set up fantasies and stuff. You gotta keep the 'buying temperature' high and make her feel like this isn't just a transaction (from my experience this happens usually in the beginning and later on you end up chatting out of enjoyment).

Facebook: pictures and intermittent messaging does the job

WhatsApp: flirting, banter and setting up roleplays/fantasies/bubbles of one-ness.

With both of these, you should be using your inboxes to their capacity and sending over pics and getting things heated.

My current inbox and you can bet your ass it's mainly girls (globally moreso as locals are on WhatsApp)

[Image: czMf332.png]

Facebook is macro + micro (appeal to everyone and allow to flirt specifically) and WhatsApp is purely micro (appeal to specifics and tamper with attention levels).

Bonus of these is being able to see when you read the message and you can use this for push/pull; please note, its more delicate than real life and I implement more 'pull' over social media.

Why?

Be likable on public forums.

Facebook more-so than WhatsApp.

Factor 4: 'Watering the plants'

I travel a reasonable amount and I have moved between 3 different countries over the past few years. I still got 'hoes in different area codes'. I use facebook and WhatsApp to keep in touch with girls who aren't within a reasonable proximity.

When I am travelling, I will take a pic of something cool of what I am doing and send it to them and request a selfie of what they are doing.

I use facebook for the more macro and shit that I actually think is legitimate and appeals to a larger audience (to include family and general peeps I have)

I use WhatsApp for more specified stuff such as inside jokes, passing a sex shop and drawing her in, anything that we can relate to.

You can bet your ass that:

a) they are impressed at what I am doing

b) happy I remembered them and they will go put make up on just for a picture [Image: tard.gif]

c) make me promise that we will travel or do whatever cool thing I am doing i.e. bring them into my reality and be that 'cool' guy.

This is minimal work and I keep girls interested in me.

The ones I care for, am close with or share a good vibe with get to Skype me, once every 2 months or so.

Quality not quantity of information is vital for this.

Factor 5: Legitimacy

A lot of girls now have these avenues of communication as a pre-requisite and you will be seen as a social pariah (depending on your age group as mentioned).

I think it is wiser to at least have one with some cool photos than not.

Come on, if you're a cool guy and doing stuff right then this should not be difficult.

WhatsApp:

People don't text message anymore. I was chastised a few months ago when I was using an old Nokia for sending texts and it's as if I had technological ebola.

Calling? I only call people I am close to.

You can message bitches and you can send them voice notes.

I sent voice notes to this bisexual girl after she passed all the hoops.

- Met her on tinder

- Added me on WhatsApp and purely messaged me

- Added me on facebook and I accepted after 2 days (ironically another girl tracked me down off Tinder the same night)

- Her interest in me increased

- Sent her a voice note after a while with my sexy voice commanding her to send me pics. She said my voice was incredibly sexy and this made her want to meet me to 'have long conversations about deep stuff' [Image: tard.gif]

- Met her and she was DTF and said she was pleased that I lived up to her expectations. I even underplayed her.

Facebook:

You don't have to be a social media whore, but a few impressive pictures here and there and you have an online portfolio.

Manage it well and you can be pre-selected.

You meet a girl and she goes home to discover more about you.

Mutual friends? Boom (especially if they're legit).

Pictures that showcase a baller lifestyle? Your value just increased. (cover photos on facebook are public, you can utilize this)

You get the idea. You can bet your ass that every girl you meet is facebook stalking you.

Factor 6: Use their medicine against them

I use facebook to check out girls from time to time. It allows me to have a quasi-understanding of whats going on in their life and I can either relate or bring it up.

Shit, there's times when girls tell me stories that I completely forget and I visit their facebook profiles and see pics from that event. It reminds me and I will use it in the future.

Of course, this all seems like a lot of work, but it really is not. I have had a facebook and whatsapp since the very beginning and that is consequential of my age and the social expectations imposed upon my methods of communication.

Charles Darwin claimed that survival of the fittest is survival of the most adaptable.

Perhaps you just gotta adapt if this is the demographics you want to bang.

I refuse to sit and complain about it when I can get value out of this.

I use social media because it is easy and can be enjoyable if you apply certain edits to it.

Messages In This Thread