rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Things You Accomplished in 2014

Things You Accomplished in 2014

The thread title says it all, let's look back at the last year and reflect on things we were able to do.

This is a time to celebrate the end of a year and get momentum going in.

Me

Financially - Paid my father back 28k bucks,

Set up some passive income (opportunity coming soon for rvf)

Set up a few things businesswise that could be great this next year

About to finish a my first book (although I may not release it here for privacy reasons)

Personal Growth - Quit the drinking lifestyle, and conquered my anger issues, those 2 are huge. The byproducts are too numerous to list but virtually all of my relationships are amazing

I also completed a life course that has changed my life in unexpected ways. Its taken my game to a whole new level and its had this insane ripple effect on everyone around me.

I've been active with charitable contributions through fundraising and also delivering goods to people in need.

Fitness - I'm in great shape and my diet is spectacular. I look and feel better than I ever have in years

New Skills - I'm practicing Spanish every day, I'm going surfing, I'm doing yoga more regularly and meditating

Misc - I traveled to 9 different countries this year and spent about 7 months abroad.

I've made a lot of good friends this year.

Messages In This Thread