rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I was in a huge fight against white knights at the club

I was in a huge fight against white knights at the club

I went out to a different town last night to go out. After the club I got into a massive fight against 30+ local white knights. Why? Because one cheeky bitch started shoving me in the club.

Obviously I'm gonna shove back. This inspired hatred from WKs on the dancefloor who were trying to group up on me. The bouncers saw the beta behaviour of the WK and told them to calm the fuck down.

As the club is closing I hear 5 different people saying there's gonna be trouble waiting for me outside. They were right. 30 or so WK came up talking shit, but were too scared to hit me in the face, instead they went for bitch shots to the back of my head.

Despite their numbers, their pussyness means I was barely hurt. 2 black eyes and a cut nose, no big deal. I could sense the fear in them so as they were walking I chased them down and told them to "go home". They all left like little girls.

Unlike the WKs, I had no trouble from the bouncers. One guy even agreed that this all started over some dumb bitch pushing me.

So guys the reason I'm sharing this is to show you the power one bitch can have over 30 WKs. I was safe that night, but I'm sure you can imagine how nasty shit can get out there. Better to just avoid it in most cases.

Messages In This Thread