rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I'm starting a video game site

I'm starting a video game site

I agree Nemecine. I've had my share of successes and failures. More often than not my failures were when I ran too far afield from my passions. I have succeeded buying companies where I wasn't very interested in the product, but that was with existing companies that had some market share.

I would normally recommend buying an existing gaming website but I'm not sure that would work in this case. The SJWs would come out in force and your existing writers/workers would be likely to leave en-mass due to the change in company culture. You would end up overspending money just for the website name.

All that being said I hope Roosh succeeds. You can't discount the enormous influence luck has on any business. If his website gets a critical mass of readers that are fed-up with the feminized articles on other websites, word of mouth could be enough.

Quote: (11-11-2014 03:48 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

Nemecine- respectfully disagree.

Roosh could actually be very well suited for this if he follows his stated guidelines.

He has vast amounts of experience in sniffing out subtle SJW narratives being pushed as well as outright attacks.

If he gives users the freedom to submit honest content that critiques game experience with a handsofff besides officiating approach then theres a good chance it will flourish.

He also has a lot of experience in running platforms. I doubt nick denton is well versed in many of the topics of his (hopefully former) empire.

This could really be a great space for red pill views to organically be discovered.

Messages In This Thread