rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to pickup massage girls

How to pickup massage girls

Ok, I picked up another massage girl today and thought you guys may like to know how I do this. I have also had sex with massage girls and I am not talking about some happy ending/sex joint. I am talking about regular massage places. This girl today I actually saw her the last time I went to this massage place and I then called and requested an appointment with her which took one week. That's how popular she was and I could understand why - cute, petite, latin girl.

In this particular case I had an advantage, she was attracted to me on some level. As soon as I walked in she was waiting for me and looked over and said hi even though she could not have known I was her customer. Anytime a latin girl in Miami looks at you or god forbid say hi its a good sign. She introduced herself, her English is not that good, and took me up to the room. She left me to get undress as is the norm. What I do at this point is get undress and just lie down on the table naked. I don't cover my butt with the towel or sheet like I am suppose to. I also start to visualize mentally what it would be like to be sexual with her. I put myself into a sexual state. Which she will feel once she begins touching me. She came in and saw me naked didn't say anything and proceeded to pull the sheet over me.

The next step is that I start a conversation with them while they are massaging me. It's your standard conversation to build rapport and comfort. I basically find out about them. What they like etc. This girl was actually from Spain. Once I learned that I knew I had another factor in my favor. European girls like me, South American girls not so much. I also make sure I tell him how good the massage feels and how I love the way they are touching me. I try to make all of this sound sexual and to convey sexual excitement with just the tone of my voice. It's difficult to touch a girl when you are lying on your stomach. So I wait until they turn me over onto my back.

At this point I request they massage my hands and arms. When they start doing this I start initiating kino. I begin touching them back. Starting with their hands and going up their arms. If they like it they will allow me to touch them if they don't they won't. It's your basic touch test. If they allow this then I know I can continue to escalate the touching. At the same time I look at them deeply in their eyes while telling them how soft their hands and skin is. At this point the conversation shifts to how it feels to touch them and the tone also changes. I lower my voice and make it sound more sexual. I keeping the touching on the first visit to their arms and neck and lower back. I don't get too sexual, just enough for them to know that I am interested in them sexually.

Now, if I want to see them outside of the massage place I will ask them out. If I don't I won't. This girl I really like her personality so I did. She said she was tired tonight but let's do it another night. I said, ok, and got her number. Once I left I sent her a confirmation text and she replied immediately - so now she's a maybe girl.

Once the massage is over I don't just leave. I have them bring me some water in the room and then chat with them while I am drinking it. I also don't tip them more than usual. I don't want to give the impression I am buying them. From the conversation I had with this girl I learned enough about her to setup the perfect date.

If I wasn't going to see her outside I would schedule another session with her in about 5-7 days. This second session would be the same as the first but I would escalate the touching much earlier and really ramp it up. I would touch her butt, breast, pussy, where ever she would allow me to touch her. I would take her hand and put it on my dick. I basically push the interaction as far as she would allow it go which usually amounts to a heavy petting and maybe some kissing at the end.
Now we have pretty much established that we are on sexual terms.

The next session is the same as the first, EXCEPT, I will tell her that she looks tired and that I should give her a massage instead. They will usually resist at first but I will let them know I am serious and that I have learned a lot from her. Once she agrees and lies down on the table. I begin massaging her while I remain naked. I will then say I can't massage you with your top and just start taking it off. Then I will take off her bra, her pants etc. until she's naked on the table. I will then continue to massage her. (Oh, lock the door so someone doesn't enter unexpectedly.) Once I feel her starting to get wet, I will take her hand on put it on my dick or see if she will give me a blow job. Fucking on a massage table is hard. You simply don't have much room and the padding is thin. Your knees will take a beating. Better to stand her up against the wall and do her from behind. The damn tables are too high to stand up and do her for me.

Anyway, that's pretty much it. I have had sex and messed around with a few massage girls using exactly this method. You can't ask for a better setup. Put me in a dark room, with soft music and candle light with a girl I find attractive and there's a very good chance she's going down.

Messages In This Thread