rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Halloween - 2014

Halloween - 2014

I'm throwing a costume party tonight with a guest list of about 30 people, mostly chicks.

Throwing a decent party is a lot of work, but I'm getting better at it. I only needed to prep for about five hours yesterday and will do another three hours of prep tonight before the party.

Doing so offers a major opportunity to demonstrate higher value. I threw two parties over the summer (would have thrown more, but logistics weren't the best and money was tight with recently moving back to China) and got an easy bang out of both.

Generally, I don't bang at or immediately after parties. Instead, I collect numbers (so that I can let them know about the next party) and follow up over the next week and then line up Friday night, Saturday night and Sunday afternoon with potential bangs.

The girls basically come to me, as the few guys I invite are responsible for rounding up lots of tail if they want to be invited to the next event.

It's basically a way of consolidating the girls we have the contact information of, but haven't been able to bang.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Messages In This Thread