Roosh V Forum
Halloween - 2014 - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Halloween - 2014 (/thread-41040.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Halloween - 2014 - Foolsgo1d - 10-05-2014

I did a search to see if there were any threads that could be continued but I couldn't find any that fit.

October 31st is once again rolling around and with it a few memories are stirring for me.

The previous two halloweens for me were laden with bad logistics and mistakes. I never used to go out on Halloween because I never thought of it the way I do now.

However;

What costume are you thinking of? The previous halloween I went to a house party organised by a large ski society. Whilst I did not know many, if any of the people there and I failed to pull, I did get plenty of makeouts and eye fucking going my way.

My costume was basically FrenchKISS. Dressed like a french man but having KISS style face makeup and a red beret on top. It was an easy opener if I am honest. "ever been frenchKISSed?"

Some questions

1: Does too much makeup reduce your chances of pulling during halloween. I don't consider KISS makeup to be overbearing on my facial features and the contrast between white and black goes well.

However I find a sort of masking of my appearance is capable of shooting my abilities way above how I usually perform.

Any other opinions?

2: One mistake I made was spending a good portion of the night with a girl who was for all other reason putting out "I fuck on the first date". I got stupid reasons from her over why we cant fuck. I am pretty sure her friend wanted to fuck though but by then it was too late

3: Has anyone gone to a large city they have never been too before during Halloween and just saw where the night took them?

I am considering either Leeds or Birmingham this year. Large cities with a lot of young women.

Halloween - 2014 - MrXY - 10-05-2014

Halloween is an awesome holiday for players. It's easy to get laid-I've gotten notches the last two years. Last year I was at a costume party and saw a girl standing by herself. Opened her and two hours later we were banging at her condo. Year before that, a girl I had been trying to get a date with and I were at different Halloween parties. I told her to come over to where I was; she showed up in a schoolgirl costume that showed most of her big tits and I went home with her.

Masking creates mystery which girls like and as you say has the psychological effect of making you feel like a different person and freer to act out

The best costumes for men are either very macho or something funny and kind of outrageous, especially if it's sexual. Your costume is a good example of that. Last year I saw a guy with a plush toy monkey attached to his shoulder and wearing a t-shirt that said "Spank my monkey 50 cents." He was getting lots of attention and laughs from girls.

Halloween is a time when mass approaching and screening quickly is really effective. Lots of girls are looking to fuck. They are wearing sexy costumes, acting out another persona, and the party atmosphere is high. These factors all lower their inhibitions. Screen hard and early, and escalate quickly.

Traveling for Halloween is a great idea-I've done it before and probably will do it this year, though to a city I am familiar with. Just do your research beforehand and make sure that there will be Halloween parties at good venues.

Halloween - 2014 - Foolsgo1d - 10-05-2014

I should express, over in England there is a large out on town scene with regards to halloween. Every bar, pub and club is crawling with people in costumes.

I have been out on Birmingham's streets once but never in Leeds. Ill be in a city centre hotel so logistics will be good. I will be on my own for this. Like the past two were.

My only worry is some lousy bastard stealing my beret. [Image: icon_lol.gif]

I should admit I am very good with the makeup now. [Image: gay.gif]

Halloween - 2014 - redbeard - 10-05-2014

Classic post on this subject:

http://www.thegmanifesto.com/2007/10/bes...-guys.html

I keep it minimal. Last year I wore a pharaoh hat and that was it.

Halloween - 2014 - Elixir - 10-05-2014

Im thinking of doing something simple for a costume, like a masquerade mask or something. Any opinions?

Halloween - 2014 - Seanchaí - 10-05-2014

Quote: (10-05-2014 02:10 PM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

I should express, over in England there is a large out on town scene with regards to halloween. Every bar, pub and club is crawling with people in costumes.

I have been out on Birmingham's streets once but never in Leeds. Ill be in a city centre hotel so logistics will be good. I will be on my own for this. Like the past two were.

Fuck I didn't know there was anyone from Brum on the forum, I was living there for the last year, it's a wild town. I've heard nothing but good things about Leeds as well, apparently there's a large student population. So there should be no shortage of smashed, slutty students about the gaff. Enjoy yourself lad.

Last year I decided to dress up in a girl's costume, no make up or wig or any shit like that just the costume. I had planned on dressing up as a nurse but they didn't have any nurse costumes that would fit me, remember that most female costumes are tight on them, so on a man it's even worse.

So I ended up dressing up in a Bo Peep costume it was the only one that would fit me, still tight as fuck though. I even went to Ann Summer's and bought an inflatable sheep. It went down a treat. I got loads of female attention that night and a decent serving of shit from drunken lads. Not I gave a fuck, that's usually the reality when you venture that far outside of the norm.

Anyway it worked well, got chattin to a tasty group of birds dressed up as sexy zombies. It was a wild night there was three of them and three of us, me and two buddies. We all ended up in the lads jacks in a nightclub. Each one of us getting hot and heavy with one of them. Then went back to a house party and closed the show.

Great night, but the best part was getting the bus home the next day with my costume in tatters looking like shit, amongst people going to work. It's moments like those that make up the comedy of life

Halloween - 2014 - zatara - 10-06-2014

I absolutely love halloween, its easily my favourite week of the year. On the one hand you have girls in sexy costumes, acting sluttier than usual because theyre 'dressed up'. And on the other hand its a perfect excuse for me to also wear a really revealing costume. If you've got a group of wingmen in pretty good shape you can absolutely dominate any party or bar by showing up vaguely topless. Its so much fun.

Halloween - 2014 - Foolsgo1d - 10-06-2014

Quote: (10-05-2014 10:58 PM)Seanchaí Wrote:  

Fuck I didn't know there was anyone from Brum on the forum, I was living there for the last year, it's a wild town. I've heard nothing but good things about Leeds as well, apparently there's a large student population. So there should be no shortage of smashed, slutty students about the gaff. Enjoy yourself lad.

Last year I decided to dress up in a girl's costume, no make up or wig or any shit like that just the costume. I had planned on dressing up as a nurse but they didn't have any nurse costumes that would fit me, remember that most female costumes are tight on them, so on a man it's even worse.

So I ended up dressing up in a Bo Peep costume it was the only one that would fit me, still tight as fuck though. I even went to Ann Summer's and bought an inflatable sheep. It went down a treat. I got loads of female attention that night and a decent serving of shit from drunken lads. Not I gave a fuck, that's usually the reality when you venture that far outside of the norm.

Anyway it worked well, got chattin to a tasty group of birds dressed up as sexy zombies. It was a wild night there was three of them and three of us, me and two buddies. We all ended up in the lads jacks in a nightclub. Each one of us getting hot and heavy with one of them. Then went back to a house party and closed the show.

Great night, but the best part was getting the bus home the next day with my costume in tatters looking like shit, amongst people going to work. It's moments like those that make up the comedy of life

Nah mate, I'm from North West. I went to brum with a friend couple years back and had to act as a wing for the grenade his date brought along.

Uproar is in Birmingham and I like the sound of Leeds, which is closer and as you say it has lots of students from three universities.

Halloween - 2014 - AntiTrace - 10-06-2014

Think I'm just gonna roll fully suited up in a three piece. I can be anything really: Don Draper, The Wolf of Wall St, Donald Trump, or just say I'm in town for business and didn't bring a costume with me.

Halloween - 2014 - Saweeep - 10-06-2014

Quote: (10-06-2014 06:17 AM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

Quote: (10-05-2014 10:58 PM)Seanchaí Wrote:  

Nah mate, I'm from North West. I went to brum with a friend couple years back and had to act as a wing for the grenade his date brought along.

Uproar is in Birmingham and I like the sound of Leeds, which is closer and as you say it has lots of students from three universities.

Don't forget me [Image: biggrin.gif] I'm here in Birmingham too [Image: biggrin.gif]

I didn't even realise there was a Halloween "thing" here to be honest...

Halloween - 2014 - DJ-Matt - 10-06-2014

I'm thinking Tom Baker (the 4th doctor) so I can get me some of that nerd girl hipster pussy.

[Image: dr_tom_baker_4.jpg]

Halloween - 2014 - keysersoze - 10-06-2014

Pretty basic, but I might go as Michael Jordan from space jam since I just bought the actual stitched, space jam Tune Squad jersey. Any 90's kid should love it.

Halloween - 2014 - MrXY - 10-06-2014

Quote: (10-06-2014 07:11 AM)AntiTrace Wrote:  

Think I'm just gonna roll fully suited up in a three piece. I can be anything really: Don Draper, The Wolf of Wall St, Donald Trump, or just say I'm in town for business and didn't bring a costume with me.

I've done that a couple of years:

When girls asked, I told them I was a serial killer, and used lines like:

"I look like everyone else, don't I?"

"You would never suspect me, would you?"

"You'd get in my car, wouldn't you?"

"Would you like to see my basement? I just redecorated it-you'll love it"

All with a menacing smirk. They loved it

Halloween - 2014 - blacknwhitespade - 10-06-2014

I'm dressing up as Roy Orbison for halloween and going to a few parties, including a halloween Salsa dance.

Halloween - 2014 - Sonsowey - 10-06-2014

American Psycho. Get the business cards.

Macklemore?

Halloween - 2014 - Drazen - 10-06-2014

Its great that Halloween is falling on a weekend this year. Last year, in my experience, everyone was having parties the weekend before, the week of, and when Halloween itself actually rolled around, people seemed over it.

I possibly might do Vegas again. It was a good time.

Halloween - 2014 - Lizard King - 10-06-2014

Quote: (10-06-2014 01:19 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

Serial killer Game:

Halloween - 2014 - Player_1337 - 10-06-2014

Quote: (10-06-2014 02:56 PM)Sonsowey Wrote:  

American Psycho. Get the business cards.

Macklemore?

You read my mind. I've been wanting to go as Patrick Bateman this year.

Halloween - 2014 - AneroidOcean - 10-06-2014

Overheard from a female friend of mine when discussing what to be for halloween:

"I just want to dress slutty and dance!"

Halloween - 2014 - Mabina - 10-06-2014

I like this idea
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Adult-Snake-Char...483ff10cfa

Halloween - 2014 - horn - 10-06-2014

Normally I love dressing up, but I think I'm stealing this idea.

Halloween - 2014 - Foolsgo1d - 10-07-2014

I wouldn't be so sure on wearing a suit into a high energy environment. I would get way too hot.

I'm going with my FrenchKISS idea. But my choice of city eludes me.

One problem I have come across the past two years is girls who lead you on. Anyone have any pointers to look out for regarding those who want to slut it up and dance and those who want to slut it up and fuck?

Outside of the normal IOIs.

Halloween - 2014 - AntiTrace - 10-07-2014

Quote: (10-06-2014 09:17 PM)horn Wrote:  

Normally I love dressing up, but I think I'm stealing this idea.

Yeah. First off, I already own suits and all the fancy stuff for them. SO I got that block checked.

Next, bishes love guys in suits. Sure there are a lot of anti-suit guys on the forum, but its as solid as 2+2 being 4.

Third, you can play as anything you want. I think I'll go the Christian Grey route, see if I can get some slutty girl interested in running up to my apartment to live out her fantasy of the book. When all else fails, you just say your in town on business and don't have a costume. You could play off club owner/possible buyer as well. So many opportunities, which is exactly what a bullshitter like me wants.

Fourth, I look damn good suited up with a few days of stubble.

Fifth, you stand up from all the other jackasses and their $50 party zone mass produced costumes.

Sixth, pockets for the flask, business cards, and smokes.

Only drawback is getting hot. That's why you got the three piece: dance a bit and then get the girl outside for a smoke and to cool down. Or skip the clubs and hit the bars. Or just do mad street game, especially right around last call (make sure you got some liquor for the afterparty)

Halloween - 2014 - el mechanico - 10-21-2014

Has anyone noticed that Halloween now lasts all month?

Halloween - 2014 - Sonsowey - 10-21-2014

Quote: (10-21-2014 10:48 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Has anyone noticed that Halloween now lasts all month?

Halloctoberfest