rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to spot a girl who is a Giver and not just a Taker

How to spot a girl who is a Giver and not just a Taker

I have finally come to understand my primary discontent with American women: they are mostly Takers. They take your attention, they take your time, they take your validation, they take your money, and they also take your dick. And what do they give in return? (As one latin girl told me) The pleasure of their company.

When was the last time some girl you know gave you a massage or cooked you a meal? When was the last time a girl did something for you that didn't have any benefit for her? When was the last time a girl did something for you when you hadn't done anything for her and she wasn't expecting something in return? When was the last time a girl actually gave you something without you first giving her something? Even something as small as sharing something with you or expressing a concern about your health? It's very rare to meet a girl these days that are willing to give you anything. They are all more than willing to take everything they can get though.

So I have come to understand this is one of my main issues with American girls. So how do I filter for this? How can I detect if a girl has the potential to be a giver? I didn't have a way until something hit me recently. I won't go into the story but basically if a girl can't show some real appreciation and gratitude for something you have done for her. She won't be able to give you much else. She won't be a Giver. Think about it for a moment. If you do something for a girl and she can't even express some sincere gratitude why would she want to give you anything else? Showing appreciation for something someone has done for you is the lowest form of giving. If you can't even do that how you are going to give anything more than that.

So this is the test: do something for a girl or give her something. It could just be a few drinks, dinner, you help her review some paper etc. If she can't thank you sincerely and mean it you won't be getting much of anything from this girl: she's a taker and not a giver. It's that simple!

Let me give you two recent examples:

Grabbing a bite with the Mexican actress. The bill came. She put down some money on the table. I put down my credit card. She then took her money back! I didn't say anything - just how I am. So I ended up paying for the meal. Did she thank for me this? Nope, she's not a giver.

Lunch with the Rabbi daughter. She asked if she was paying for herself or if I wanted to pay. I said, don't worry about it, I will take care of it. She thanked me but then she did something even more insightful. We didn't eat all of the food so we were taking the left over to go. There was a whole loaf of bread on the table. I told her to take it. She goes, no, we should share it and broke it in half. Do you think she has the potential to be a giver?

A giver is not only important for a decent relationships but they are also the girls I like best in bed. A giver in bed will be more concerned about your pleasure. A taker will be ONLY concerned about her own and that is how most American girls are in bed. I can tell you from a lot of personal experience you DO NOT want to get involved emotionally with a girl that is not a giver. You will end up regretting it.

Messages In This Thread