rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

NO girls vs Maybe girls: one of the biggest mistakes...

NO girls vs Maybe girls: one of the biggest mistakes...

I meet quite a few guys from this forum and also other guys all looking to improve their lot with women. I go out with them and actively observe what they do in the real world. One of the biggest mistakes I see guys making is failing to read girls accurately. Now, I understand this is an art that you can really only learn from experience but a lot of guys seem to want to error on the side of hope vs reality. They approach a girl and even though there are signs that the girl is not really attracted to them they hang in there "hoping" that with game and some luck things will turn around. Game cannot convert a girl that has no or very little attraction to you into one that does. And that is decided BEFORE you even open your mouth to spit your killer opener. Attraction is decided subconsciously based on the total image you present to the girl: both how you look and how you carry yourself - your body language.

Krauser has a model where he classifies girls into three categories: No, Maybe, Yes. A NO girl ends the interaction. A Yes girl doesn't really require much game. Where the game is really played is with the Maybe girls. The problem I see a lot of guys have is wanting to classify NO girls as Maybe girls. Most guys seem to believe that if a girl is talking to them she's a Maybe girl. They think that 60% or more of the girls they talk to are Maybe girls and 20% are NO girls. I on the other hand think that 80% of the girls I talk to are NO girls, 15% Maybe girls and 5% Yes girls. I see guys wasting a lot of time talking to girls that are really not into them. Then they get their phone number or facebook and keep doing it! Finally when they ask the girl out and she flakes on them they get upset.

It use to be easy to detect the NO girls but now it's a lot more difficult with all the attention whoring that going on. A lot of girls simply want your attention and will play along to get and keep it. So how do you detect a NO girl today. One test I use that has never failed me is the intimate touch test. I touch a girl in a semi-intimate way e.g. her lower back, her thigh, hold her hand, her face. If I don't get a slight tingle of excitement from her then that means she's not sexually attracted to me and she's a NO girl. It doesn't matter how attracted I am to her or what she's doing otherwise. I will force myself to abort. Most guys will not to do this. Most guys want each approach to succeed and is willing and hoping to overlook a lot of things because of this. The other litmus test with American girls is how many questions she ask me about myself: one question = being polite, two questions = minimal curiosity, three or more questions = Maybe girl (but she still have to pass the touch test).

The more time you waste on girls that are not really attracted to you the less time you will have to find the ones that are. Also when these girls ultimately reject you, you will take a much harder hit because you will be more emotionally invested in them. Most girls you meet, unless you have a wide appeal like a guy with model looks, are going to be NO girls not Maybe girls. The sooner you realize and accept this the sooner you will begin to find your Maybe and Yes girls.

Messages In This Thread