rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Unarmed man shot in Salt Lake City

Unarmed man shot in Salt Lake City

Quote: (08-14-2014 12:31 PM)Sumanguru Wrote:  

Seconded. My dudes and I walk down the street and we're fucking anime watching, game playing, non-drinking/smoking/drug using nerds. (Nerds in decent shape, mind you, but still nerds). All people see are 3 young black men and shoot us dirty looks. Why? I didn't do anything to anybody. It is what it is. I came to terms with it long ago, and I've still had success despite it. But if you think that isn't a serious concern and limitation, then we just don't exist in the same world.

Take it indoors. Adapt or die. These jack booted thugs with only a high school diploma and a certificate on how to bully people, will even beat and shoot white guys that pop off at the mouth these days. The same way I act in China is the same way I act here now. I stay paranoid. Life is not as comfortable as it used to be in some ways growing up, but at the end of the day when I come home, can I check off the box (Survived being shot over bullshit)? So far, yep. That's a win in my book.

I was going to post something about this in the other thread, but black men sagging pants, with no shirt on, is not being strategic about where they live. Freedom always comes at some unspecified cost or risk. This is now a police state and has been so for the last 4 years at least. People need to wake up and adapt to their surroundings. Drop the fucking falsely attributed elements of "hiphop" style, stop voting for democrats, and learn how to win the right battles in order to win the war (education). Ignorance is no longer a good excuse anymore. Failure to understand the gravity of the situation here can lead to an early grave. All over..., yep.. bullshit.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Messages In This Thread