rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Host of "Man Vs. Food" Vs. Fatty in Comment War

Host of "Man Vs. Food" Vs. Fatty in Comment War

Adam Richman is the host of Man Vs. Food, a show about eating ludicrously large portions of unhealthy food. He's recently lost some weight though, and posted this to his instagram account:

[Image: adamrichman.png]

It's a picture of his weight loss, and the caption includes the hashtag thinspiration. This prompted the indignation of this fatty (trigger warning):

[Image: amberA.jpg]

A friend of the fatty sent him some comment about his using the term thinspiration. His response:

[Image: instagram_2.png]

= Do I Look Like I Give A Fuck?

The fatty posted the comment online and sicced her feminist followers on Richman to let him know how wrong he is and how upset this made them feel. Here are some exchanges:

[Image: photo%201_11.JPG]

Quote:Quote:

If anyone acts like a cunt I'll call them one. It isn't misogyny, it's calling a spade a spade. Maybe you're the one being aggressive and unfair.

[Image: photo%202_20.jpg]

Quote:Quote:

No apology is coming. If it inspires someone to attain a healthy thinner body-then that's what it was meant to do. Only fuckup it seems [was] your Dad's choice to go without a condom.

[Image: ohshit.gif]

Respect to Adam Richman for lighting up this hog and her friends.

[Image: highfive.gif]

Here's the source for the of the story. http://www.xojane.com/it-happened-to-me/...nspiration

Messages In This Thread