rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cardguy Appreciation Thread

Cardguy Appreciation Thread

I decided to roll the dice and start this thread in a moment of clarity (or self-delusion) this morning.

It just came to me: Cardguy is bloody hilarious.

On a forum that espouses game, travel, languages, and personal improvement, Cardguy has the balls to take completely contrary positions, starting introspective threads that (you must admit) are thought provoking and stimulating.

Game? Cardguy is ambivalent.

Lifting weights? Cardguy isn't convinced.

Travel? Cardguy doubts its utility.

Women? Cardguy pines away in self-doubt.

And yet he's unstoppable. Old Cardguy trudges along, in the best British tradition, despite all obstacles. To understand England is to understand Cardguy.

He absorbs torrents of abuse and scorn from other Forum members, but never--for one minute--loses his cool or descends to vituperation. He maintains frame (yes, I said it) and goes about his business of engaging us in conversation. That takes balls.

What hidden stores of strength, what secret prides, animate the minds of men! Cardguy has confidence, even if he doesn't think he does. I sense a wellspring of pride under that marshmellow exterior.

I hope he develops it.

His threads never fail to stimulate, cajole, entice, and enlighten.

Keep it up, Cardguy. And don't slack off.

Cardguy IS England.

Messages In This Thread