rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Rule clarification on race discussions on RVF

Rule clarification on race discussions on RVF

The past month saw a lenience in allowing discussions about race and Jewish concerns. After observing this closely, I have determined that it is in the best interests in the forum to clamp down on these types of discussions for four reasons: (1) they breed resentment in the community, (2) they leak onto other threads and degrade them, (3) they form combative "tribes" of members fighting each other based on ideological belief, and (4) they ultimately bring no positive value in helping men with women, travel, self-improvement, and lifestyle, principles the forum is based on.

Here is the existing rule on race:

Quote:Quote:

3. No race baiting. It's okay to talk about race if that's the topic, but no geo-political discussions on why one race is superior or inferior to another or why an upcoming race war in X country will be bad. This is not a forum for political discussion.

This rule will be more strictly enforced from this point on. Specifically, I will be suspending members who:

-start controversial race threads
-hijack threads by introducing race into a non-race topic with an inflammatory remark

As of now there is no specific ban on immigration or religion discussion, but since these threads historically have caused a lot of problems, I will keep a close eye on them.

I fully understand that race and zionism has some relevance in our lives and can be worthy of discussion, but the public parts of the forum are not the place to do it. You are free to use the PM system to discuss race issues with other members in private. If you see someone race baiting, hit the report button and I will investigate.

Messages In This Thread