rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Become an UberX driver

Become an UberX driver

Bros, I thought of a very exciting idea one day and it works.

Uber (Google it if you don't know about it) started off as a way for regular people to rent out Lincoln town cars instead of taking a taxi.

Uber now has a thing called UberX. With UberX, you don't have to wait for a taxi. You use the app (on your phone) to call a driver who is just a regular guy.

Well I got to thinking. "My bros on the forum need some extra money and a lot of them don't drink and just run day game. I wonder if they could become UberX drivers. They could go out on weekend nights and make cash. Plus, a lot of girls use Uber. You could probably game some girls while getting paid."

I was going to do a post but forgot about it for about a week.

Then I called an UberX to take me to the airport. Who showed up? Some 24-year-old guy.

He worked as a low level Hollywood guy. He needed extra cash so he signed up with Uber. It's worked out great for him.

You basically set your own hours. You turn the app on when you're reading to pick up people. You turn it off when you don't want to work.

We talked all about UberX, how much money he makes, and what it takes to become a driver. He said that an UberX driver in Los Angeles can make up to $300 on a weekend night.

My cash situation is good. But if I had a 4 door instead of a 2 door, I'd probably do it myself.

How many of you are out drinking on the weekend when you could be making cash?

I have no idea how UberX works in your locale. In Los Angeles and San Francisco, it's a great way to get extra cash.

Do you homework and look into it!

http://www.uber.com/Drivers‎

(Oh, and if you're not already on Uber, you can get $20 off for your first ride by signing up with 3usuv as a coupon code. I actually get $20, too, but by now it should be obvious that I'm not some affiliate marketer and would have written that post even if I didn't have the stupid coupon code. Still, I always disclose stuff like that and think it's stupid not to take free affiliate money if some corporation is offering it.)

Messages In This Thread