rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Principles reinforced from my last two bangs

Principles reinforced from my last two bangs

1. Get in the damn gym and get bigger. You don't need to be totally lean, but bigger is a must. I'm about 6'2" 220. Women can feel my muscles in their hands and feel my power when I dominate them. The last two have instinctively just nuzzled up on my chest after the bang and gone right to sleep. Physical size and power is a stimulating and reassuring thing for many women.

2. Dirty talk during the bang is an element of game wholly overlooked. While I've been fucking the latest, I've gotten to the point where I can almost voice command her to cum. Usually within 10-15 second of me telling her to cum for me, she'll do it. You gotta get inside their heads when you're fucking. The dick is only half the battle. Talking isn't only for getting the bang. It makes the bang better.

3. Call the damn shots. Makes decisions, make demands, make plans, give orders, and do so without remorse/guilt and with just the slightest consideration. Most women just fall in line for a take charge man. You can tell secretly they're thinking to themselves "Finally!". They're like ducks to water when a real dominant man comes into their lives. I try to come across like I know what I like and what I want to do and that I'm gonna go for it (which I am!). It's the part of game where you can actually be yourself in a totally genuine way and have it work for you.

Messages In This Thread