rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mobile Dating Apps - Use them from a laptop and make it faster!

Mobile Dating Apps - Use them from a laptop and make it faster!

Good Evening.

Like many people here, I use online dating websites to seek out girls (i.e ThaiFriendly, OKCupid and Plenty of Fish)

Whilst these sites should never form the basis of a man's game, they do often lead to very easy bangs. In addition, they require no physical effort.

Hungover on a Sunday afternoon? No problem! open up OKCupid, spam the same message to fifty girls and then have a nap. In an hour, you'll have 25 messages. Wake up, spam again, take another nap. By the evening you'll have some prospects for the upcoming week. Simple stuff.

Now, recently there have been mobile phone-based dating apps popping up: I.e Tinder (For those in America) and Skout (For those in Asia). These apps don't use a website.

I hate these apps. Why? They're too fucking slow.

For Skout, I have to scroll down on the screen to chose a girl, tap on her photo, type out the message with my finger, press send, tap 'back', scroll down again, tap on another girl, then type out the same bloody thing again.

NOW, your phone may be one of those trendy new ones with a copy and paste feature, but if she messages back you still have to reply using your crappy touch-screen phone, which is WAY slower than typing on a laptop.

All-in-all it's an arduous process and I'd much rather just go out to a club instead. Dating apps are meant to be for when I'm feeling lazy.

BUT, there's a solution! Huzzah!

http://www.bluestacks.com/

It's basically a phone that works on your laptop. Download this, then download Skout or Tinder onto it.

Success! Now you can CTRL+V all your favourite one-liners as easily as you do on OK Cupid. Then when she messages back, you can use your laptop keyboard rather than bashing your phone screen and going insane!

In addition, if you're too much of a stingy bugger to purchase a smartphone, you can now use Skout/Line/Tinder/WhatsApp/Snapchat from your computer and continue to get girls wet with your Noka 3410 :-D

Messages In This Thread