rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Get the best sound from your PC and Android phone.

Get the best sound from your PC and Android phone.

Quote: (01-08-2014 06:22 PM)germanico Wrote:  

Its somewhat scary how much this guy can do with regular equipment.

By the way Mental, can I PM you with a question? I want to know what would I need to crack nearby wi-fi signals consistently. I had an app for that, but it was shitty.

You can't do that (yet), unless you have Galaxy S1, Galaxy S2, Nexus One or Nexus 7. However, some routers have default passwords and this app will show you which Wi-Fi can be cracked. Even for normal computers, you need special Wi-Fi receivers which support "packet injection". Only those 4 phones above support that (for now). If you have one of these 4 phones, feel free to PM.

Quote: (01-08-2014 06:22 PM)houston Wrote:  

Are those settings for best all around quality? Good for rock, rap, techno, etc?

I like clarity at 6 db for bass music (techno, trance, dubstep...) while clarity at 8 db for metal, rock... Even if you don't change the settings, it still sounds good for pretty much any genre. However, you can also try this convolver - I find this even better (but not much) for bass music, but it lacks something for "normal" music, so I keep the Dolby convolver (and Dolby is much louder). There are even more settings in the Viper thread - open the link in first post and explore! You'll be pleasantly surprised at the effects people put there! Or if you are lazy:
Quote:Quote:

There's even a thread for sound profiles - enter any settings in that thread and you'll get the desired effect - no need to experiment as much to find the settings you most like!

Edit: try the 100hz natural bass at 12db - this is how heaven is supposed to sound like [Image: biggrin.gif]

Check out my thread Essential android tools for modern players and alphas to find out how to make your android phone your wingman, or click here and scroll down if you only need to root it.

Want sound that puts iPods and iPhones to shame? I got you covered!

Messages In This Thread