rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Get the best sound from your PC and Android phone.

Get the best sound from your PC and Android phone.

I found an awesome sound preset for eargasmic bass yet great clarity that will make all of you puke rainbows, yet is good for most music genres! I modified this preset a bit to my liking and now I feel like there's a new world of music waiting for me! Go to the preset link and apply all settings, just change this:

ViPER Bass:
Select Bass Mode: Natural Bass
Select Bass Frequency: 100 Hz

ViPER Clarity:
Select Clarity Mode: XHiFi
Select Clarity: 6.0 dB (8.0 if the sound feels muffled)

Cure Tech+:
Select Binaural Level: Moderate (Light or off if your ears can handle the bass)

For convolver download and then extract the file from the preset thread to internal memory -> Viper4Android -> Kernel, select "impulse response" in app and choose Dolby ProLogic II. Reduce output gain and limit threshold if you experience crackles, bass overpowering volume or want more control over volume - I recommend reducing output gain and limit threshold to minimum.

Now play these songs without and with effects to see the massive difference:

Edit: I didn't use XHiFi settings from that thead (I only activate it if the original song is of awful quality since it reduces the bass) and I changed the limit threshold to 0 (since there isn't any cracking on my phone, reduce it step by step if there's any cracking). Everything else is the same as above.
Also, even though I think it's common sense, I still feel I should write it: make sure to backup your internal memory before rooting - you wouldn't wanna lose access to your files in the (unlikely) event something goes wrong, would ya? If you follow rooting instruction clearly the chance something will go wrong is less than a beta's chance to go out with a 8, and even if something goes wrong, the files are still there, and restoring the system isn't very hard - PM me if something gets wrong.

Check out my thread Essential android tools for modern players and alphas to find out how to make your android phone your wingman, or click here and scroll down if you only need to root it.

Want sound that puts iPods and iPhones to shame? I got you covered!

Messages In This Thread