rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Multitasking button on smartphones to spy on you

Multitasking button on smartphones to spy on you

Quote: (12-09-2013 02:29 AM)la_mode Wrote:  

It depends on the android brand if there's a clear button. It's not present with Motorola.

I'm really not surprised it went from only showing the app you most recently used in gingerbread, to having a snapshot of how you last used the app with anything beyond gingerbread. Pretty soon, TSA will start asking to see smartphones. Only a matter of time.

Like I said above, if they want info, they will analyze your internet traffic, they can track you using only cell phone signals (it doesn't work like in the movies where you have to keep the guy on line for x seconds, they can see your location as soon as your phone can receive the cell phone signal) and if they take the phone to forensics, they will use this device to copy everything from your phone and they will see anything they want to see (unless you use the option of encrypting your phone, it's located somewhere in settings). Unless you're using Tor or a trusted paid VPN they can capture your traffic and find out anything they want about you. The screenshot is gone the moment you press it, restart your phone or swipe it away - it's just unreliable to be used as evidence, since getting rid of it is as simple and easy as turning off the phone. And what can they do about your app list? Yes, you started an opera mini browser, a facebook chat application and a camera. What next? Are you ashamed of your app list or something?

Check out my thread Essential android tools for modern players and alphas to find out how to make your android phone your wingman, or click here and scroll down if you only need to root it.

Want sound that puts iPods and iPhones to shame? I got you covered!

Messages In This Thread