rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Using a Key Logger to Know What Your Girl is Really Doing

Using a Key Logger to Know What Your Girl is Really Doing

Quote: (11-07-2013 07:54 PM)AneroidOcean Wrote:  

Quote: (11-07-2013 07:25 PM)20Nation Wrote:  

I can definitely see where you are coming from. Some of the online and night game girls can be really iffy, but I'm telling you right now plenty of those girls have been normal. I have key logged more like 25 girls, I just chose some of my favorites. There are some obvious slutty girls I just didn't put in the book.

I used to be mormon and it has made me pretty good at getting the "good girl type" thanks to spending most of my life gaming them.

I think the only bais is that all the girls from there are girls with plenty of options (most from the 10 were pretty hot), and maybe if you take away a girls options or if you really date down in terms of dating value, she would stay very loyal.

"If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life
Never make a pretty woman your wife
So from my personal point of view
Get an ugly girl to marry you"

Some old-time wisdom in a song.

These days ugly women absorb so much bullshit self-esteem and phony confidence that they are worse to deal with than the cute ones.

Messages In This Thread