rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to Become More Alpha

How to Become More Alpha

Fight!

That is how I cultivated an Alpha mindset, attitude, and demeanor. That is how I developed a sense of superiority over other men and a sense of entitlement over women. That is why I feel like an Alpha.

As a young man, I has dozens of street fights and schoolyard fights. I realized that I could beat up most of the other kids in school. This gave me a psychological and physical advantage over them. They had to respect me.

This was a very primal and animalistic experience. I embraced it. It gave me power.

Girls could sense it.

I cultivated this aggressive, competitive, mindset for many years. I transferred it into other sports. I transferred it to chasing girls. I transferred it into all competitive situations. It became part of my personality. It became my greatest skill.

I call it -- "The Law of The Jungle"

The toughest fighting animal is the one who controls the food, females, and resources. That is the essence of Alpha.

I still spar occasionally. I do this to test myself. Am I still an alpha or have I become a beta? I can usually find out in a matter of minutes.

I know that 99% of guys are not doing this. That fact alone lets me know that I am in the top 1% of men, in this area.

My advice is this..

If you want to become more of an Alpha -- Find a boxing gym or MMA gym -- Go there and fight!

Fight for your life. You will learn things about yourself that otherwise would have gone undiscovered. You will challenge yourself in ways that you previously had never thought of. You will learn more about yourself than you ever thought possible. You will learn strengths and weaknesses that you didn't know existed.

In my opinion, there is no better exercise for Alpha Development.

Challenge yourself on the deepest, most masculine, most primal level..

Fight!

You will be glad that you did. You will become more Alpha.

Messages In This Thread