rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Essential android tools for modern players and alphas

Essential android tools for modern players and alphas

Quote: (09-25-2013 09:36 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

Quote: (09-25-2013 09:33 AM)mental Wrote:  

Now that I got you afraid of using public Wi-Fi hotspots, there is a way to protect yourself

Don't use unprotected (ie non-passworded) Wi-Fi hotspots. Simple as that. There's not many of them around these days.

Quote: (09-25-2013 09:57 AM)cibo Wrote:  

Stupid question but if there is a password protected wifi that you know the password to, would this work still? Same with starbucks type wifi where there is a splash page you have to click on?

If it's connected it will work, regardless if it's protected or not, and it works even if the computer is connected with a cable instead of wifi - any device connected to the router you're spoofing can be spoofed. Now about that splash page, I'm not sure because every hotspot here has only wifi pass and no splash screen, test it and report.

Check out my thread Essential android tools for modern players and alphas to find out how to make your android phone your wingman, or click here and scroll down if you only need to root it.

Want sound that puts iPods and iPhones to shame? I got you covered!

Messages In This Thread