rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Essential android tools for modern players and alphas

Essential android tools for modern players and alphas

Before I begin, I want to thank all forum members and Roosh for their advice and help. Since they gave me so much, I decided to give something back - I consider these tools essential because in today's modern corporate world you cannot fight or assert yourself today without risking your job, name etc. and so these tools come into play.

Before trying to install these tools make sure your android phone is rooted - the easiest way to root your phone is by installing Framaroot on your phone - there is no risk of data loss or phone bricking: if it doesn't work, then it doesn't and that's it - nothing will be changed on your phone; if you still want to root your phone, you should google how to root it manually.
Also, your phone must be connected to the same Wi-Fi as the victims.

Now let's begin.

First tool is dSploit. When you start it, it lists the router you're connected to, devices connected to the router and subnet mask. By selecting the router you can fuck with all PC's and smartphones connected to it.
How is this useful?
[Image: dsploit_mitm_21.png]
By selecting MITM and then Kill Connections you can stop every girl in the bar from using Facebook and thus you can prevent smarphones from cockblocking you.
Using password sniffer and session hijacker allows you to steal their facebook login and other pages so when shit hits the fan (ie. girl is trying to fire you from your job) you can make sure you'll be taking her down with you or you can forge evidence - you can send various messages to your facebook inbox from her facebook - which you can later show to your boss and keep the job etc. The only problem with these two is that they sometimes work, and sometimes don't; there's a tool called FaceNiff that's much more reliable for that - it's posted below.
By using JavaScript Injection you can send everyone annoying pop-up whenever they open a webpage - it's extremely useful when you have an annoying coworker who wants to push your buttons and get you fired/demoted: just imagine the reactions when everyone (including the boss) gets a pop-up saying "My name is John/Paul/whatever and I finally came out of the closet" whenever they try to browse Facebook or open their mail.

The second one is FaceNiff. This one can steal passwords and session from facebook, youtube, amazon, twitter... Unlike dSploit, which is not realiable for stealing logins, this one works every time. When you install it, just press Menu->Unlock app->Save key to unlock it then restart it. When you want to steal logins, make sure Stealth and SSLStrip are checked and press start. In just a few minutes you'll have numerous logins, and thus you can blackmail any coworker who tries to get you fired because you hurt his/her feeeeeeelliiiiings or you can make sure he/she/it gets fired so you keep your job.

These two saved my ass (and sanity) numerous times - if it wasn't for these two tools, I would've been fired or have a file that would basically ensure I would never find a good paying job. Also, it's next to impossible to find out who is using them - even if you know they've been used, there's no way to find out who's been using them - even if they find out it's a Galaxy S3 or xperia, they cannot ever prove you've been using it.

Now that I got you afraid of using public Wi-Fi hotspots, there is a way to protect yourself - a VPN like Hotspot Shield will make sure your passwords can't be sniffed while ARP protection tool like shARPWatcher will warn you that someone is using these two so you know not to use that particular Wi-Fi.

Check out my thread Essential android tools for modern players and alphas to find out how to make your android phone your wingman, or click here and scroll down if you only need to root it.

Want sound that puts iPods and iPhones to shame? I got you covered!

Messages In This Thread