rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu

The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu

My date for the evening was a little hairier than my usual companions.

"Dzien dobry," I introduced myself, not particularly sure what to say. "Poprozse baking soda."

At the risk of sounding like quirky niche market fanfiction, I'll drop the pretense of storyline and merely recount the facts. Roosh is pretty much exactly how he presents himself, although he's a bit more personable and friendly than he comes across in his videos. He's straightforward, speaks very directly, and has the ability to go into expositions long enough to where you have to make a mental note to remember what you were going to say. He refused my offer of dinner (beta) on me and bought his own burger after much hemming and hawing.

I'd expected to meet Paulina that night at 9:30, but she demurred for a day, and so I let the evening carry on with Roosh. We discussed the usual stuff - I was basically like livecasting the manosphere for a few hours - and we talked a bit about our observations and life in EE compared to the US. I compared Seattle life to 'bizarre world', and he noted some of my up-to-date observations about the quirky polyamory trend sweeping my home city. He listened at length to my experience with the girl from home without pretense.

One thing he said particularly stuck with me - 'It's not that you have to never change your plans for a woman, it's that you can't tell her you're changing your plans for her. It has to be something else that's doing it to you.' I stopped dead in my thoughts, mulling that one over. 'I never thought of that,' I conceded.

We parted ways at 10, later than I had expected, and later than if Paulina's rescheduling hadn't shifted my evening plans. I conferred briefly with dontuan afterward at a bar on Ruska, but my energy was failing me--Agneszieska's bed had been the most uncomfortable surface I'd ever attempted sleep on.

Tomorrow. Tomorrow.

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

Messages In This Thread