rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu

The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu

I'm feeling less flowery and eloquent over the last few days, but that's not to say that it's bad. I'll just knock out the updates.

Spent the first few days at the hostel basically just chilling. Met up with my contact dontuan from before and we hung out a bit, then I mostly slept. Stayed in on Saturday night to watch the fights. Anderson Silva's leg snapping was a bittersweet moment, the tragedy of Silva's storied career likely coming to a close in such a gruesome fashion was tempered by the fairly large bet I had on Weidman. Sunday was a recovery day, and a sleeping pill brought me to being right as rain in the morning.

Monday brought a date with one of the girls from before, Agnieszka. I reviewed the previous thread and couldn't find mention of her, but she's a tall slender gal with a doll face and a bit too much makeup. Our date went very well, however, and her English is very good- couldn't get her home that night but we made plans to go out on NYE.

New Year's Eve brought a quick swoop through Magda's NYE party at a local bar down here, but the noise and energy was a bit too much for me and I bounced back to the hostel to recuperate while waiting for Agnieszka. She popped over at about 10, and we hustled over to dontuan's house party that was SLAMMIN'. All types of girls - if nothing else, the man brings the bitches.

We all trooped out to Rynek to watch the fireworks, and market square became a noisy, chaotic mass of revelers spraying champagne, bottles breaking and the pop and report of pyrotechnics, and then back to dontuan's party for a bit before heading over to Agnieszka's place. We saw a melee on the way over, which was fabulous, and even managed to secure a cab somehow. Lucky break.

Stayed the night at Agnieskza's. Life was good.

I missed my American girl.

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

Messages In This Thread