rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Have you ever got a salsa bang?

Have you ever got a salsa bang?

Several, but never same-night. The angle, it seems, is mostly getting a number and doing a traditional date. I even got a pretty significant LTR from salsa.

That said, I think the salsa market is tapped out--or at least in serious decline--in American cities. So many dudes mined that hard, that it scared away the better talent and seriously skewed the ratios. Guys who didn't know it before will tell you that there are still girls there, but the quality has markedly declined, the bullshit (like bitch shields) has increased, and the sausage factor has grown. New cute girls still get dragged out by their one salsa-dancing friend, but don't last when they get the wave of thirsty dudes with marginal dance skills yanking them onto the dance floor. I see more girls turning down dances and sitting it out in the corner than ever. This is in multiple venues, in multiple cities.

Another piece is the rise of bachata dancing at salsa venues. In some cities, the ratio is approaching 1:1 on how much bachata gets played versus salsa. The problems with bachata is that--apart from being an entirely different dance with a different learning curve--further clams up the girls. Because it can involve a lot of (very) close dancing, chicks get tired of having boners from no-game horny dudes rubbed on them all night. By the time you come around, they're that much less open to meeting you.

I don't know what things are like in Europe, which may be trailing the US in this respect, but these are important considerations. I'm not being a negative nelly about salsa, I'm just calling the balls and strikes as I seen them.

Source: Experienced, advanced-level salsa dancer.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Messages In This Thread