rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

why do sausagefests exist?

why do sausagefests exist?

Quote: (08-08-2013 04:52 PM)Laner Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

Because Men and Women in general like different things.

"Sausagefests" are a good thing. Because they create places that aren't.

You have to know where to go to swoop girls.

Exactly. Certain friends comment to me, "where can I meet women like that"

I just nod. I am done giving out invites to places and events that are off the hook with classy, feminine and numerous women, where the invites go unanswered. Unless its a "be seen" event, then guys are all over the invite. But again, these are going to be "sausagefests".

Most men wouldn't feel comfortable in a place with lots of high quality women. They talk the big talk about how this place has no women, or is a "sausagefest" but if they were suddenly dropped into a bar with classy fly women they would form a protective circle around their beers and either get drunk or get bitter (these women are snobby b*tches).

Nothing is broken nor wants to be fixed. Its just nature.

Yeah, you're thinking about it on the whole. It can be quite overwhelming to think that you have to compete with every single guy in the bar or the local bar/ club scene.

Honestly, if you have game there are going to be girls everywhere if you look around the daygame spots and n ightgame spots.

Go to places that most guys wouldn't go and see what the ratio is then.

P

Messages In This Thread