rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

why do sausagefests exist?

why do sausagefests exist?

Quote: (08-10-2013 02:25 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Another reason why sausagesfests exist is because guys don't day game. They wait until Friday and Saturday night to approach girls. This is when all the guys go out = sausagefest.

Day game is a "taco fest". Which means a pussyfest. Especially where I do it at colleges and universities. These places are often 60% women. And, I hang around the psychology and dance departments which are like 70% girls.

I'm starting to wonder...

Why do you guys go out at night?

I mean, I know some guys are able to get laid occasionally, but, it sounds like most guys are just frustrated and not getting results.

I've been telling my amigos that they need to do more daygame. These clowns complain that the women at night have bitch shields. These guys wind up going 1 for 15, 2 for 28, or 0 for 19 during night game. They give up the game and become semi-celibate due to these rejections. They end up choosing to "get money" and say, "fuck these girls, when I get money they won't leave me alonge." Nevertheless, they become bitter and prefer to not go out anymore. I tell them, "you need to come check out this community college and Whole Foods Market during the daytime." They reply, "I'm getting money during the day. I get females during the weekend." Some people may never learn.

Messages In This Thread