rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Player's Log / Lounge

Player's Log / Lounge

Interesting night..

I went to a bar in my college area solo and began the night approaching some girls that I thought looked good.
For the first part of the night, I'm getting more shot down than Castro's prisoners of war and nothing hooks, the bar is a total nightmare to move around and the girls do not respond favorably.

After mid-night, when free drinks are over, the bar kinda calms down and I can actually have some conversations with some girls, but I realize I'm so rusty that I don't have the ideal vibe to keep a good interaction so I lost out on some opportunities.
I enter a zone where I know exactly where I'm messing up and I take note.

Do you believe in second chances?
At 1:10ish (bar closes at 2 here in FL) I run into a girl, American-Chinese 7.5 with a booty, who I approached earlier in the year, like six months ago. It had all the ingredients of being a bang, but I fucked it up somehow and deleted her number.
I see her and she is very happy to see me, saying how much I've changed, so I start talking and teasing just having fun with her. I had forgotten how great of a vibe I had with this girl. I asked her about one of her girlfriends (when I met her she was with 3 girlfriends at the pool. I charmed all her friends and they three loved me), and she said that her friend had a boyfriend but she didn't (hint hint). She seemed interested so I try and extract her from her group but she was the Designated driver so she couldn't leave but I grabbed her number. I kiss her cheek good night and turn around..

The whole night shifted after this
Right after talking with her, I get approached by a girl (apparently her best friend, who is a white girl solid 7) and she's like:

Girl: " You know she only likes black guys right? how do you know her?"
Me: " Oh we go way back"
Girl: " How long ago?"
Me: " Like 6 months ago, we met randomly at the pool"
Girl: laughs for some reason "You know, I was going to be mad at you, but you seem so funny I can't help but like you"
This girl begins flirting hard with me and just when things were getting heated I get cockblocked by a girl she hadn't seen in forever.

For the remainder of the hour I have cute girls flirting with me and approaching me left and right.
I felt like a one of the girls from the "what do you consider a 10 thread"

At the end of the night I have girls begging me to call them (they had shitty logistics but seemed down for other time) a lot of these girls were sober too.

I'm walking to my car and I see the HB American-Chinese girl with friends and they ask me if I can give them a lift to their car that's like half a mile from where they were. I do so and her friends begin flirting hard in the car with me and HB American-Chinese (she's riding shotgun) is grabbing my leg, touching my face, marking her territory. I propose after party at their house, and they said they had family at theirs so my place would be a better choice. I live with parents so I said I had family staying over as well, so It's a no go. When we get to the car there, HB Chinese-American is saying "you're going to call me this week right? cuz we're going on a date and you're buying me dinner" shooing away her competition. I retort "We get drinks, and only if you're lucky" her friends ask me to hook them up with one of my friends and beg me to do so. They thank me and I leave.

Observations
1) Persistence and good mindset is key to changing the out come of the night.
2) Girls are some catty bitches. They all try to steal eachother's guys.
3) HB Chinese-American was a maybe girl with my game. Her friends flirting with me and she's now all over me.
4) If I don't hit it, I'll befriend her and fuck her friends.

Life is good

Messages In This Thread