rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

You get her on a date... then what?

You get her on a date... then what?

Quote: (05-14-2013 08:21 AM)augen sehen Wrote:  

Ok, so I get that the activity based date idea is better. Is that more of a daytime date though, as opposed to a nighttime one?
yes it's daytime. however inside rock climbing is not outside thing so can be whenever.

It feels like getting her out to play mini golf or shoot pool is going to need a different approach to getting her back home than getting her out to drinks at a local bar so I'd like some explanation of how you'd get her back to your place.
i see no big difference. you play mini golf and go to her place to have drinks watch movies etc. you go to a bar for a drink to the bar and same thing.

as a side note, don't try to move from the date straight to her bed in one big move. baby step it. don't worry about bedroom. just try get to the next phase. situations change along with your relationship with that girl. with more time the girl will be more familiar with you and more receptive.

so for example... when you end your mini golf offer shopping. don't even explain much even if she asks, just say "let's make the best of this day". when you get there browse around for things you need to make some simple meal. say "hey i know this cool recipe help me out" and pick ingredients together. then get out of mall and go to buy wine saying "i know this one place i like buying there" and go there. then say "ok we got all we need, i'll teach you something cool if you help me" and go to her place to cook. starting cooking together. fool around in the kitchen. tell her to put on some cool music she has. order her around to chop this wash that. have fun with it. in the meantime when your meal is getting ready go ball dance. etc. same with the bar situation. go to the bar. go to play pool. go to have a bite. go buy beer and chill at some little hill watching stars. then "it's getting cold let's get warm at your place". etc.

baby stepping. with every little move you get closer to finish line. she's more likely to go with you to the next location than straight to her bed. with time together she gets more comfortable with you and with more mini locations you create illusion of connection.

How would I escalate touching in a park?
beside natural playful touches here and there, what's the point in physically escalating in the park? she will get aroused just for a moment and then poof! gone. play with how much she gets. send mixed signals. confuse her. provide contrasting emotions. keep her guessing "where is it going? does he like me? i think so.. i hope i won't say anything stupid.. but he's talking shit all the time.. i wonder why he didn't kiss me when he clearly could.. maybe he's fucking with me.. but he just told me i'm cute.. damn why do i even care it's just some guy.. i feel so comfortable with him.. that neck kiss was nice.. ".

Quote: (05-14-2013 08:23 AM)augen sehen Wrote:  

However, sometimes I get nervous and unsure of whether my advances will be welcome or how to take things forward. How do I get over this?
just get her comfortable in your space. do things like holding hands, putting arms around her, fake dancing, sit her on your lap, etc. when you do some touching don't linger. for example.. hold hands for few moments say "ahh your hand are sweating haha are you stressed?" and release them saying like you're pushing her away. keep that rhythm, in & out, push & pull. don't do this tacky makeouts on public bench like dorky teenagers. leave sexual touching/kissing for the bedroom where you can continue it to the very end. you want to keep it light in public then amp it up in private place a bit with some light kisses keep slowly heating her up until she's really hot and wet and then you pull the real trigger.

Messages In This Thread