rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

5 Things wrong with American women and the game right now...
Things wrong with American women and the game right now...
Hello again friends and comrades, once again I write words here on RVF, inspired and motivated by the B.S. I'm experiencing right now in the game. Perhaps it's the fact that I'm once again on a dry spell, that my cynical and analytical sides are in full gear, but these hard truths have been hitting me lately.

Hot streaks and dry spells are a whole other topic I will touch on at a later time, but today while eating my steak and egg sandwich with gruyere cheese at breakfast hung over, I started musing on what's wrong with the game.

Last night I went out to see what's good, but I mostly experienced what's bad, granted my energy level was low, I was feeling kind of "off", but it didn't change the fact that shit was a sausage fest, bitches were out in huge groups (attention whoring), thirsty guys were fucking up the game, brown-nosing, and tricking off drinks.

All these things factor into some of the top 5 (amongst) many things wrong with American women and the game...

1.) "6's thinking and acting like they are 9's": This is pretty straight up, it's something that I hear reading on these forums, chopping up game, and exploring the depths of what men are saying on the internet. From D.C. to Portland and many places in between, the reports are coming in that this is a widespread epidemic of epic proportions.

Depending on where you live it may not be quite this bad, it may only be girls acting 1 point higher than their true sexual market value, but where I live girls who are 6's really try to front like they are 9's. This creates a situation where the whole dynamics of the sexual market are askew. It should be that a man who is a 7 should relatively easily be able to pick up a woman who is his equal (7) in terms of looks, but now a days that man is going to need strong game, put in work, and all the while be competing with other men who may or may not be of higher value.

Thirsty men in this day in age are a huge factor in this issue as well as the other issues in the 5 I speak of today. You got all these thirsty simpish dudes, telling girls she's so beautiful on facebook, twitter, instagram, etc. Not to mention when a girl steps into the bar to get showered with compliments and have drinks bought for her all night. These thirsty dudes often don't even step to the finer females because their confidence is so low, they tend to stick with "lower hanging fruit" that they think is more within their reach, but in reality what is happening is they are building up these "aiight" chicks in the 5-7 range ego and confidence levels to unreasonable and inappropriate heights.

2.) "Women are juggling cocks, like they are in the Barnum and Bailey Circus": Whether you want to blame it on feminism, modern western society and culture, or whatever, it's hard to deny the fact that women at this point in time are juggling multiple cocks without abandon.

In the past there was obviously more of a stigma against women hoing it up and fucking multiple dudes at the same time. Now we could argue philosophy in circles about "double standards" and "social/cultural norms" and how it's unfair to stigmatize women for fucking multiple dudes, etc. I say fuck that noise, in my opinion women are not meant to be fucking multiple dudes at the same time, my visceral gut reaction is that shit ain't right.

It has become more or less socially acceptable for women to act like "alpha male players", and while there are surely a decent subset of the American female population that are still in monogomous sexual relationships, I think it's a shrinking population, while a growing majority of women are "playing the field" and playing a lot of guys in the process.

It seems like now a days, for a lot of guys the default mode of operation is "don't ask, don't tell" when it comes to figuring out a females situation when it comes to who she is fucking. Every guy wants to be exclusively fucking his chick, but a lot of guys don't even want to breach the topic, because the dirty truth is that unless she is your LTR that you really know and been with for days, she's juggling other cocks when she's not with you. Furthermore to beat a dead horse, this just exacerbates the situation where women will lie,be deceptive, and misrepresent themselves about who they are and who they are fucking.

3.) "Bitches be flakey as shit, from the smartphone to the bedroom, a flake seems to be around the corner": Now I'm sure there are some real high level players like the G-Manifesto who have low flake rates, but this seems to be another epidemic that only seems to be getting worse.

Recently I saw Danger and Play posted this on his twitter: "10-15 years ago it was hard to get a girls' number, but the never flaked. Now girls will give #s and make out with anyone. Yet flake."

Now I'm not the oldest player and truthfully I had no game in my late teens and early twenties until "discovering game" about 3.5 years ago, but since I've been in the game, flaking has been the rule, not the exception.

A true to the game player won't let flaking effect his mind, but this shit does get mad old after a while. It's really hard to understand a woman's mindset, you put in work, talk to her for an hour at the bar, everything is going great, she seems to be really digging you, you are real touchey feely, you get a kiss at the end of the night, and she enthusiastically says "text me" and asks you to call her phone so she has your number. In your mind you think this is a lock, but when you text her in 3 days, you get nothing but crickets, the airwaves are static, and no little text bubbles pop up on your smart phone.

Shit this is even worse and even more baffling with chicks you've already banged. I was on a bit of a hot streak there for a few weeks, I pulled a 7 that I fucked the shit out of, we ended up fucking 3 times the following morning, and she kept raving about how much she loved my dick, how I fucked her so good, and how she wanted to see me again soon. I could tell she was kind of a skank (I pulled her from the bar after like 10 mins. of running game), so I wasn't tripping on her, but I figured I'd at least try to hit it again and thought it was all sewed up. I made plans after a couple days to see her again, she agreed, but then when I texted her that night before I was going to leave to pick her up, she flaked at the last second, and sent me a *B.S.* text, saying "sry I'm too tired to hang out tonite".

4.) "Attention whoring has gotten completely out of hand": Shit man, am I the only guy who sees this happening? It seems like almost every week I go out there are a large portion of girls (especially the more attractive ones) that aren't really out to meet guys to hook up with, but are out to get "worshipped and put on the pedestal" by guys to feed their own egos.

Last night it seemed like the hottest girls were in big groups of 4+ chicks all done up, but anytime that I or a lot of other guys for that matter stepped up to spit game, that bitch shield or "attitude shield" was inpenetrable.

I swear there are a lot of girls who gain more satisfaction from shooting guys down, then they gain happiness from actually meeting, connecting, and hooking up with guys. Sure I get it, there are tons of guys with weak game, low confidence, shit style, etc. But I hate it when I step up to the plate with confidence and style, only to get shot down by some dumb bitch simply because I don't match her perfect ideal right off the bat.

Now I'm talking about attention whoring at the bar/club, but this doesn't even take in consideration all the attention these girls get from facebook, OKC, instagram, or whatever the fuck else shit they are one. These chicks feed on the attention and it only serves to further inflate their fragile egos.

5.) "This is a toss up, thirsty bros, choosy Suzies, and cock-blocking": Any analytical man can see how all these factors interplay with one another and influence each other.

For number 5 I want to include the gambit of thirsty dudes who are simpin' putting women on the pedestal, ass kissing, beta orbiting, and tricking off drinks, dinners, drugs, gifts, and God knows what else. All of this adds up to...

Choosy Suzies, these are the females that are clocking men and playing the game hard, they are sitting back and choosing from a long list of men. With so many thirsty dudes out there these women think they are some kind of celebrity like Kim Kardashian or some shit, and they think they can (and often in reality can) be as picky as they possibly want. With a laundry list of qualities that they desire (tall, handsome, built, good job, social status, etc.), they are making it hard for a large portion of men to find a partner (or at least a partner to fuck that night, and not go home with dick in hand).

Finally the wildcard that really deserves it's own place on this list, is the cockblockers that are running amok out there on the nightlife scene. Now most c-blockers are usually in the form of the mother hen, or the fat friend, but now a days especially with these big groups of "done up hot girls", if one girl in the group doesn't like you, then you are going to get shot done, and blocked out. I'm sorry, but it's just too much hassle and trouble, and often times not even possible for me to game and win over an entire group of 4 hot girls just to gain their approval so I can get 10-15 mins of one on one time with one of their friends.

Now I could go on and on, but I can't leave out the hatin ass simps on the scene. These are lame ass dudes with shit game, and since they don't have the cojones to spit the game themselves, they result to beta orbiting and hating on guys who do actually have the balls to step to these females the simps are crushing on and orbiting. These guys will straight up throw salt on your game and throw any possible monkey wrench they can to throw you off your game.

Fortunately half the time these weak ass simps just make themselves look bad, and make you look good by contrast. This is especially true when you maintain your dominant frame and don't even aknowledge their existence. Still this shit annoys me, I've tried to break down game to these hating simps, not out of a place of hate, but out of a place of love. Even then a lot of these fools don't want to hear the game, and just wanting to throw salt, a couple weeks ago this kinda wanna be thug Latino cat was straight talking shit when I was trying to holler at this blonde shorty, I ignored him, but part of me wanted to get all up in this dudes ear and cut him down, a punk like that may even try to get in my face and talk shit, and end up lying on the pavement.

Any hoo, long post, I hope you guys made it threw and got some value from it. Some of my critics on here having been charging me with being a hater, but I want to say this post wasn't meant to be about hating, more about breaking shit down with what's wrong with our women and the game in 2013. An "airing of grievances" if you will.

Messages In This Thread