rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

XO Jane Writer's False Rape Fails, Puts Man's Identity on Internet

XO Jane Writer's False Rape Fails, Puts Man's Identity on Internet

Quote: (04-30-2013 11:41 AM)J DOE Wrote:  

How can someone 'realize' that they were raped? If I got raped, I would know within seconds of it occurring. I would be aware of what was going on during, and would be fighting as best I could to prevent it from occurring. Why are we allowing this kind of shit to be taken seriously? The comments section from that article is pretty fucked up.

That’s how feminists have come up with the “One in four women in America are raped” figure. Actually, it drops to one in nine after this criteria is removed:

“Have you had sexual intercourse when you didn't want to because a man gave you alcohol or drugs?”

This meant that if a woman drank with her date and had sex with him which she later regret, she would likely be counted among the rape statistics. The feminists behind this study ended up conceding that this was ambiguously worded.

As Christina Hoff Sommers writes, even one in nine is unacceptably high:

73 percent of “rape victims” in this widely accepted study did not consider themselves to have been raped, and 42 percent of “rape victims” went on to have sex with their “attackers” on a later occasion.

“In line with her view of rape as existing on a continuum of male sexual aggression, Koss also asked: ‘Have you given in to sex play (fondling, kissing, or petting, but not intercourse) when you didn't want to because you were overwhelmed by a man's continual arguments and pressure?’ To this question, 53.7 percent responded affirmatively, and they were counted as having been sexually victimized.”

http://www.leaderu.com/real/ri9502/sommers.html

According to a study cited by Paul Elam, “57% of women who were raped on college campuses reported feelings that were described as ‘positive’ and ‘satisfied,’ about the experience,” and that “38% of the respondents reported a desire to repeat the experience, some obsessively so.”

http://www.avoiceformen.com/feminism/stu...xperience/

As many as 21 percent of women who claimed to have been raped admit to having at least one orgasm during the experience, and researchers have hypothesized that the real figure is probably higher due to the embarrassment and denial of having enjoyed the attack.

These are the “traumatizing and life-changing attacks” that are getting men sentenced to over 10 years in maximum-security prisons.

Messages In This Thread