rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Could you survive on just Day Game?

Could you survive on just Day Game?

Day game keeps you fresh. I make a point to do a few a day, or pick one day a week and go out and do 10 or 20. It cheers me up, gives me a shot of confidence after a good approach and keeps me in the mindset of always approaching.

I made a mistake of taking a break from it from December to April. That was a giant mistake, starting again was tough and I had to relearn my approach. Last year I did over 100 and had 4 bangs. This year 30 and 1. Getting to 100 by the end of June.

I mix online, daygame and night, but there is no comparison, with daygame the quality is much higher. First impressions are everything. I only pick girls I would LTR and are strongly attracted to.

Could I survive without it? I want to, but lean on online because its easy. Consequently Tinder just quit working for me after I deleted my account and started a new one. Now is a good time to start.

Messages In This Thread