Roosh V Forum
Could you survive on just Day Game? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Could you survive on just Day Game? (/thread-21480.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Could you survive on just Day Game? - Atlantic - 03-07-2013

If you stopped going to bars and clubs and didn't do online game either could you survive on just meeting girls through daygame?

Is anyone on here doing this at the moment?

What kind of numbers do you crunch through to get a lay.

Id love someone to do a Gmanifesto style breakdown of 2 months of constant daygame and the correlating results.

Stepping up my daygame and cutting back on drinking so much is one of my major plans for the summer.

Plus I love meeting girls through out the day.

Could you survive on just Day Game? - Tuthmosis - 03-07-2013

Absolutely. You end up collecting a lot of phone numbers and going on a lot of first dates, but it's totally doable. I've definitely gone through phases. Your text game has to be on point and you have to be good about rationing your approach energy and time.

Tuthmosis do you set out time for strictly day gaming or is it just part of your daily scedule or both.

Could you survive on just Day Game? - Handsome Creepy Eel - 03-07-2013

What do you mean by "survive"? Constant harem of many girlfriends? 1 new bang per week? Per month? Pet three months?

It really depends on the effort you're willing to put in and what you consider satisfactory. Myself, I am quite low energy and prefer keeping the same girl for a long time if she's quality rather than chase all over again, so I can easily "subsist" on a mixture of online and occasional day game easily.

Quote: (03-07-2013 04:14 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

What do you mean by "survive"? Constant harem of many girlfriends? 1 new bang per week? Per month? Pet three months?

It really depends on the effort you're willing to put in and what you consider satisfactory. Myself, I am quite low energy and prefer keeping the same girl for a long time if she's quality rather than chase all over again, so I can easily "subsist" on a mixture of online and occasional day game easily.

Cool and good to know people are doing this.

By survive I mean getting the quality and quantity you are happy with.

At the moment with my job set up its hard to hold something consistant down so I am looking for quantity. But that doesn't mean I'm dropping my standards on quality either.

This summer I am likely to have two weeks off at a time between rotations so no point not stepping up the daygame.

Could you survive on just Day Game? - soup - 03-07-2013

Game is about time management. If you take the time that you use going out at night and pro-actively use it during the day to meet girls, you are probably going to get similar quantity. That said, you have to really go out with the intention to get the numbers.

I think that intention is the most important factor here. It factors in to all types of game. You have to go out with the intention: "I'm going to (get laid, get numbers during the day, etc.)"

Could you survive on just Day Game? - pitt - 03-07-2013

I have been doing it for the last 3 years, it suits me just fine. I don't really fuck with clubs anymore (even though i still go clubbing now and then), everybody becomes alpha after few drinks and every dude is hitting on every girl. Day game is for bosses, you dont see many dudes approaching during the day, if you are approaching during the day, you have a massive advantage.

Fuck waiting till friday or saturday night to start approaching, start day gaming, you will get great results.

Could you survive on just Day Game? - The Fantasist - 03-07-2013

Quote: (03-07-2013 05:04 AM)pitt Wrote:  

I have been doing it for the last 3 years, it suits me just fine. I don't really fuck with clubs anymore (even though i still go clubbing now and then), everybody becomes alpha after few drinks and every dude is hitting on every girl. Day game is for bosses, you dont see many dudes approaching during the day, if you are approaching during the day, you have a massive advantage.

Fuck waiting till friday or saturday night to start approaching, start day gaming, you will get great results.

Repeated for truth.

I'm the same,very very rarely do night game. I consist on a diet of day game and then setting up dates with them for the evening where we will hit some bars then hopefully back to mine.

Night game is great for getting your confidence up when you are new to game because you can hide behind the veil of alcohol whilst you practice. Day game is tougher because the chick isn't drunk and neither are you. It takes bigger balls but gives you a bigger buzz and the quality of your bangs goes up I have found.

As for internet game,fuck that shit.

Great to see this feedback from some of the people I respect most on here.

I feel the same way about clubs and prefer the energy and intent of approaching during the day.

Time to turn my daygame up a few notches.

Could you survive on just Day Game? - bacon - 03-07-2013

I prefer it. Many guys go default social circle game, internet game or night club/bar game and never develop the ability to just call out a girl in the day time and get her number. Trust me day game is all you need. I will take it a step further. All you need is to while walking down the street or in another day game venue get eye contact(shes interested) from a girl and just go for her with the most basic type of approach. Once you get her number secure a date over drinks(no meal) and let things escalate from there. I understand there are hundreds of threads on running all types of game. And look if it works thats great but I think the whole thing could easily be simplified.

Could you survive on just Day Game? - Screwston - 03-07-2013

I used to only do day game like 6 or 7 years ago before I had a smart phone. It kind of set me up for life. Even when I go a while without going out and talking to girls, I can tell it all comes back quick. I'll be rusty but I get back in that groove right away. You can take a shot or 2 (or some hits) if it makes you more comfortable.

Yeah, I could survive on it if I had to but I don't know how because of work. I was doing it every day because I wasn't working and just getting fucked up all the time. I was getting more pussy than I ever have though. Kind of sad when I think about it now because I was running through so much ass and meeting girls everywhere. I picked up a handful of bitches from the bus stop [Image: banana.gif]

Could you survive on just Day Game? - Kitsune - 03-07-2013

I do mostly day game.
I hate nightclubs. They are loud, full of drunks and expensive. They're also disgusting hygiene-wise.

As to whether you're going to succeed without it: I'd say it depends on your niche. If your game is being great at grinding and drunken last-call game, then night club is obviously going to be your bread and butter. If you base your game on long conversations and profound insights into the girls psyche, then you aren't going to get that across in a nightclub anyway.

Could you survive on just Day Game? - XXL - 03-07-2013

Clubs/bars are fun. I go out to have a good time and mess with girls. But I rarely find QUALITY hot cool top notch girls sweating in clubs I'd want to hang out with.

Daygame wins.

That's when you can really shine. It's so much better to chat up hot girls in random places as go about your business. It saves time and money and gives you opportunity to meet girl your type, stick to her, spend fun time together and have awesome sex life instead of having to hit up clubs [Image: amuse.gif]

Could you survive on just Day Game? - theIVth - 03-07-2013

Pulling during the day is ideal. The only problem is, unless your a traveling sales guy or someone thats out and about all the time all over the city, its hard to survive strictly off day game. If your commute to work is 45 mins, your in the office all day until about 5.30 or 6, and then you sit in traiffc for an hour on your commute home, when exactly do you have time to go out and pull during the day if your not making it home until about 6.30 or 7?

You have to make sure you wake up early on Sat and Sunday and run errands all over to give yourself a chance to run into something. Get a gym membership in the city to give yourself the opportunity to see some nice females. Eat out about twice a week at a nice bar/restaurant to give yourself a shot. Stop by the mall on your way home from work and just window shop. Frequent book stores and coffee shops. Ride the train in your city occasionally. Go to grocery stores in nice neighborhoods that are near by.

Id guess that at least some guys problem with meeting women is not the lack of approaching or fear, its just the accessibilty of nice females. Unless your just shooting at everything that moves, you can many times go a while without seeing women that you actually even want to approach. You have to make a concerted effort to find them.

Clubbing and hitting bars is almost necessary. Those are some of the only places where you can find attractive women in abundance that you want to shoot at.

Could you survive on just Day Game? - Belize King - 03-07-2013

I have been running night game with a little bit of university game only before I got deployed to Kuwait for 16 months. I got back to the States in January. Now that im in Thailand I have been running daygame with great results. I think I will switch to daygame only now. Instead of hitting up bars/clubs to find something to smash I will go to have a good time. Of course I will still approach but not focusing on going to get laid.

I was back in Corpus for a week or two and ran night game with little results. My online game got me two dates. Daygame is more time consuming but you know they are interested. Night game for me is the lottery. So girls instantly know they would fuck you so you jsut need to appraoch and hope for the best. The major hole i my game is building attraction during night game. I make sure I am the best dressed and hope for the best.

Day game has the advantage of the bshield being low. When I get back to the states Ill see how this new change works.

Could you survive on just Day Game? - Nonpareil - 03-07-2013

Day Game has it's advantages and disadvantages:

Advantages:

- There is no cover charge or drink minimum for day game.

- Cockblocking is almost non-existent in the day.

- During the day, the girls you meet are at their best. They aren't sloppy drunk or power-tripping on shooting down a small army's worth of guys.

- Day game hones skills that are valuable outside the arena of game (namely the elimination of fear, networking ability and increasing confidence).

- The time investment is less. Instead of going to a designated spot (a club) to run game, you can easily get approaches in when you're out doing your routine activities (I've banged girls that I've met at the workplaces of friends, at the library, on the bus, in Harvey's, at the LCBO, walking my dog and once even when I drove my dad to the dealership to pick up his car).

- Day game capitalizes on what I call the Beta Male Meat Market; how many men that you know are afraid of 'bothering' a girl by asking a simple question and then segueing that into conversation? How many times do you see a guy open a girl he doesn't know right in broad daylight? If you live in North America, the answers are 'greater than 90%' and 'almost never'. The West is like a big, giant Beta Male Meat Market for women. If I meet a guy and he tells me he met his pretty girlfriend while he was walking to the bookstore, I know he probably has at least decent game.

- There is a massive element of unpredictability to day game; by the time she gets her shield up, you've already done the damage.

- I experience far less flakes from day game numbers.

- You know how you feel a small rush when you outgame 6 guys and get a sloppy makeout with a buzzed girl in a club? Multiply that rush by three and you have just pulling a pretty girl's number during the day. I get a cute girls' number during the day, and I'm almost always going to be in a good mood for the rest of the day.

- Clubs are nebulous and in a constant state of flux, trends and districts change...but girls always need to go out during the day to do their errands and business.

- Girls know that all the guys at the club want to fuck them, it's why they go to the club, and they like it (female line of thinking before the club: 1) Dress Slutty, 2) Drink, 3) Profit!), but what do they really want? To meet an awesome guy in a totally spontaneous 'he just came out of nowhere and it just sort of happened!' situation, hence, day game.

Disadvantages:

- With no liquor involved, it requires more effort and tighter game to get anywhere.

- The learning curve is steeper than club game. I feel that calibrating your day game is tougher; in the club, you dress sharp, make approaches and let the liquor in her stomach do some of the heavy lifting for you. You have to nail the right vibe to within a few millimeters running day game, and this takes work.

- I mention that unpredictability is good, and overall I think it's a net advantage to running day game, but at the same time, you will...ugh...'creep out' a few girls by running day game on them.

Overall, take two players; a guy who runs club game and nothing else, and a guy who runs day game and nothing else. The club game player will get more notches, the day game player will get better quality. Your best option is to run both, because some players are about quantity, some are about quantity, but what you really want is quantity of quality.

It's also really the 'next level' of game. Most guys get their start meeting girls in the clubs; first we struggle, then we bang a few, then before you know it, a few years have passed and you're guaranteed every time you go out, so much so that you begin to grow weary of the clubs. That's when it's the time to step your day game up.

I can survive on day game and have before (when your funding gets slashed, as mine did a few years ago, it's pretty much your only consistent option).

Could you survive on just Day Game? - Sargon of Akkad - 03-07-2013

For the past year I've only been doing daygame.

First round I did about 38 approaches (26 direct/street game; 13 indirect/table, coffee shop game) , 12 numbers (all from indirect/table game), 6 dates and 2 lays. This was over a period of two months.

This was followed by an LTR, where I didn't do any approaches.

In my current round, I'm at 27 approaches, 22 numbers, 9 dates, so far 0 bangs. This has been over a period of three months.

Could you survive on just Day Game? - Belize King - 03-07-2013

Quote: (03-07-2013 08:29 PM)Sargon of Akkad Wrote:  

For the past year I've only been doing daygame.

First round I did about 38 approaches (26 direct/street game; 13 indirect/table, coffee shop game) , 12 numbers (all from indirect/table game), 6 dates and 2 lays. This was over a period of two months.

This was followed by an LTR, where I didn't do any approaches.

In my current round, I'm at 27 approaches, 22 numbers, 9 dates, so far 0 bangs. This has been over a period of three months.

Your dates to lay sucks. 9/0 this year. Is it the women or you arent escalating and making the venue changes? Tuth has a great guide on first dates. I havent been able to use it but you should try using some tips from there. I could imagine your dates are at coffee shops during the day which is cool, light on the pockets, and relatively safe for the girl. I would do late coffee and change to a happy hour spot. One or two drinks will loosen them up and then you will realize if the lay is possible you not.

Some women enjoy the attention and the food. My boy is running into that more and more in South Texas. Coffee and happy hour lowers the lost and allows you to evaluate if another date is warranted.

Could you survive on just Day Game? - scorpion - 03-08-2013

Your chances of successfully pulling an 8-9 are at least 3-4x better with daygame than in clubs or bars.

There's that video of Mike Tyson floating around where he talks about how before he enters the ring he's terrified, but once he steps inside, he's a god who can't be defeated. That's how very attractive women are with clubs and bars. Those are their zones. Beating them there is almost impossible. Their confidence and bitch shields are both maxed out due to all the attention they are getting. You need to catch them when they're in their normal mode going about their day to day business if you want to maximize your chances.

So yes, not only can you survive just on day game, but once you become comfortable with it your quality will increase notably (unless you've got Gman or McQueen level high-end night game on lock).

Could you survive on just Day Game? - Sargon of Akkad - 03-08-2013

Quote: (03-07-2013 11:01 PM)TexasMade Wrote:  

Your dates to lay sucks. 9/0 this year.
No shit.

Quote:Quote:

Is it the women or you arent escalating and making the venue changes? Tuth has a great guide on first dates. I havent been able to use it but you should try using some tips from there.
Venue changes are plentiful. I've read Tuth, btw. I don't go for daytime coffee dates. They tend to start out at eight in the evening. Usually, they begin at a coffee shop, followed by a change to a bar/lounge. Then again, the girls don't drink, so they end up ordering some fruit drink, instead. You escalate and she flakes later. I experienced better results last year, mainly because the girls I dated weren't shy about dating, and the ones that were I didn't contact again.

Quote:Quote:

One or two drinks will loosen them up and then you will realize if the lay is possible you not.
Difficult if they don't drink. Escalate and they tend to shy away.

My problem for the beginning of this year has mainly been a combination of bad luck and going after the wrong types of women.

Could you survive on just Day Game? - bojangles - 03-08-2013

i do direct daygame mostly, it's what I feel is best and when you are in a large city such as London the quality of girls is limitless

Could you survive on just Day Game? - Sargon of Akkad - 03-08-2013

Quote: (03-08-2013 05:47 AM)Sargon of Akkad Wrote:  

I experienced better results last year, mainly because the girls I dated weren't shy about dating, and the ones that were I didn't contact again.
Sorry, I meant to write "[...] weren't shy about drinking."

Could you survive on just Day Game? - GenJx - 03-08-2013

Quote: (03-08-2013 05:47 AM)Sargon of Akkad Wrote:  

I'm at 27 approaches, 22 numbers, 9 dates, so far 0 bangs.

22 numbers from 27 appoaches and 9 dates out of 22 numbers is phenomenal. but 0 bangs out of 9 dates is horrible. very odd

Could you survive on just Day Game? - Giovonny - 03-08-2013

I have never done night game. I have banged over 100 women.

Any questions?

Could you survive on just Day Game? - Giovonny - 03-08-2013

Quote: (03-07-2013 01:59 AM)Irishman Wrote:  

Is anyone on here doing this at the moment?

Been doing it 15 years. 100% day game.

What kind of numbers do you crunch through to get a lay.

Depends. Sometimes I get a lay from my first number of the day. Other times I have to through about 10-25 numbers to get laid. Many factors are involved, such as phone game, text game, date game, logistics, and closing game.

Getting the number is only the first step.

Step 2 is strong communication by phone/text

Step 3 is a strong first date

Step 4 is to isolate and close.

Id love someone to do a Gmanifesto style breakdown of 2 months of constant daygame and the correlating results

Not sure how G would break it down but here is my 2 month breakdown..

Approach every girl that get my d*ck hard. Usually 3-6 per day. Get numbers.

Text or call every girl within 48-72 hours.

Set dates. Usually early dinner.

Try to get back to her place or mine.

Thats about it.