rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Could you survive on just Day Game?

Could you survive on just Day Game?

Gio, you're a fucking animal. How long have you been running Daygame? I'd say I've been cooking it for a year and a half before China and running a mix of day and night for the last five years.

My general moveset is; 1) indirect opener, 2) witty banter and astute observations, 3) light kino, 4) number close. At the top of my game I can get this done in under 5 minutes. I make sure I look my best when I step outside in addition to this.

Here is a segment that has gotten me three notches and maybe ten numbers.

Ingredients:

- One fly girl.
- One issue of Cosmopolitan
- One player.
- Between ten and twenty minutes of face time.

The Cosmo Ramble:

Like it or hate it, but Cosmo has given us an extremely important tool that we can exploit to parlay into bangs; the Man Manual segment. This segment, I find, is either wholly and ridiculously inaccurate, or 100% on point in describing our behavior; there is almost no middle ground.

For this to work, you need to be stationary, as in, you need to be in a place where you and the girl are forced to be together for at least ten minutes. A bus or train is ideal.

Spot a cute girl holding the latest issue of the magazine; reading it, holding it, whatever.

Opener: 'Excuse me. Hi, may I read that when you get finished with it?'

I have done this exact routine at least twenty times; a girl has never refused this request.

When she gives you the magazine, make a few observations on the title articles and a few comments on the cover model. Then, find and flip to the Man Manual. Say:

'Ah, the 'Man Manual', I love it.'

She will curiously ask why.

'I find that there are two types of information in here; info that's truthful and accurate, and stuff that misses the mark by a hundred yards.'

If she's mildly interested, she will ask for an example. Give her one.

Segue this into conversation, and also note that her reactions and comments will paint a pretty good picture of who she is and what she expects from men.

Messages In This Thread