rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Craigslist Model Call + Club = New Pussy Recipe

Craigslist Model Call + Club = New Pussy Recipe

So as some of you know I host at clubs in LA and vegas. I decided to try something this past week in regards to bringing in fresh hot girls to the club I have a contract with here in La. The focus was $$$ but the result was $$$ AND new HOT model ass.

1. I posted an add on CL with the subject line saying this:

Female Models Needed Tonight For Club Event!

Summary: I have a high profile client who has a table at (hot La club) and would like some models to accompany his group. Send photos and cell number for consideration. What's in it for you? Free entry into (hot La club), free drinks all night and great opportunity to network! No pay.

Sidebar: it's Grammy week here in LA and all the 'model n actress' types are dyin to fuck a celebrity etc.

2. I set up a seperate email account because I knew I would get spammed and I did by a couple 'ppl'.

3. Once the girls responded and plenty did, I weeded out the ones not up to par and contacted throught TEXT the hotties.

4. I had them meet me Wed night at my club. For logistics purposes I chose 6 girls. I did have a high profile entertainment client with a table I booked for him and I did clear it with him first. You HAVE to cover your bases with this or you could look like a fucking fool fyi.

5. The girls, all models 8.5 and up, showed up promptly at my club around 11pm last night. My client hadn't gotten to the club yet so I took them all to the bar and got them a round of shots. Drink tickets are the shit. This got the girls in a fun party mood.

6. When my client arrived I took the girls up to the VIP to our table and the bottles started poppin and the girls got loose. One girl in particular a young charlize theron lookalike, tall blonde 23yo runway model LATCHED onto me and started following me around like a puppy. Cool. Made out with her and then bounced to her house about half an hour before the club closed. Fucked her 4 times (really good lay btw), and went my merry way.

7. What did this do for me? First off it costs me NOTHING. In fact I made money between bringing the girls and my table commission. Secondly I got laid with a model 9. Thirdly, it created a recipe for me to consistently bring in fresh girls to the club WITHOUT even leaving my pad. Fourthly, it's expanding my social network with PACKS of hot girls of which I can make my way through them fucking whoever is down.

I understand this is more of a specialized type of game and is dependent on working FOR a club but still I think I may be onto something...

Messages In This Thread