rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hitting a Woman

Hitting a Woman

I think we haven't gone into contextual issues far enough.

I've come to believe that if you're in a relationship long enough, you will experience 3 Nuclear shit tests, always in the same order:

1 - Chick will demand that you marry her

If you refuse to marry her but she decides to stay then

2 - Chick will gain weight

If you force her back to a decent weight and she decides to stay then

3 - She will escalate an irrational argument into infinity. No amount of arguing, logic, game will suffice. She will rage, spit insults, throw stuff. She will diss you constantly. Nothing you say will shut her up. Yelling at her doesn't help.

If at this point you give a careful application of force, she will either leave or be yours forever and glow with happiness. Often no further force will be necessary. If you fail any of the 3 shit tests, she will be miserable and blame you for her misery, even if she stays in the relationship.

I'm getting the impression that the guys supporting a calculated slap in this thread are all guys who have been in long term relationships, long enough to get to Nuclear Shit Test 3. I'd be happy to hear alternative ways of resolving this.

Side note: Apparently Kanye is making Kim Kardashian lose weight, so looks like they are heading to number 3 soon...

Messages In This Thread