rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

DC Happy Hour Game

DC Happy Hour Game

Finally gave Clarendon a thorough look. Hung out with Rakishness on Friday. As others have pointed out, Clarendon bars are mostly social circle gatherings of the college variety and a complete sausage fest. I will never return to Clarendon at night. After checking out a few bars, Rakishness and I cabbed it to DC, checked out another spot that also happened to be a sausage fest, and left. Saw a blonde girl on the street who looked at me and smiled (IOI) so I immediately approached. Got her to come with me and Rakishness to a bar next door. We danced and then I left with her to 1) Try to get to her place which was a short walk from the venue. When that didn't work - if I had U St. logistics it would have - I went to another venue. Bumped into Roosh and VK along the way as they hopped out of a cab. Funny as hell catching up.

Got her to another venue and had some more drinks. Walked her home and tried to escalate once again. Pulled all stops, even the "Can I use her bathroom" attempt. Her roomie's mom was there apparently and I settled for a number and kiss close. Went back to the venue where Roosh, Rakishness and the other guys were.

All in all, not only does Arlington suck but DC does as well. You can get laid, and you should try to as much as possible, but your ROI is pretty crappy.

I should be able to start working remotely by the end of the year so I will be traveling a lot more routinely and spending my weekends elsewhere. I'm already talking to my boy in NYC about locking down apartments in the East Village (read Slubu's NYC data sheet) so that we can really pull some talent up there. Might be doing consistent weekend trips to NYC and will probably leave DC altogether sometime next year. This city blows.

Btw, I also spent some time this weekend in Clarendon during the day. Well, that's probably inaccurate because I didn't actually show up there until after 5pm but it was still bright out. B&N had no girls at all. Northside Social is probably the best coffeeshop for coffeeshop game but there were no girls when I went. The ones I saw were nerdy unattractive types who were probably law students at George Mason which is literally around the corner. I bounced after 45 minutes.

I may return to see what I can find with day game, specifically that coffeeshop, but I doubt the ROI is even worth the time. These chicks are not giving out IOIs as is the case in other cities I've been with attractive girls. Since the end of the year is fast approaching, I'm looking ahead beyond DC already.

Messages In This Thread