rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The complete vasectomy thread

The complete vasectomy thread

When I was in my mid 20's I got a vasectomy. I have no kids(that i know of) but so far its been a great decision. I want to share my experience and thoughts to those who might be on the fence about it.

Do you want kids?

No, not really. I have never been paternal and have been this way for as long as I can remember. To me the idea of living in the suburbs with a family and working a 9-5 office job to support a family lifestyle would be like prison.

What if you want kids down the road?

I did freeze my sperm. While I am 99% sure I don't want kids I took 4 trips to the local sperm bank at $350 a pop and then pay around $300 a yr to bank the sperm. But this is kind of like insurance in case I want to have kids down the road. While its not cheap its a lot cheaper and easier than getting your vasectomy reversed.

What was your experience like?

I had a consultation with the doctor and he was cool and understood my position. I had heard that some doctors wont do a vasectomy unless you have had 3 kids and are near middle age but he didn't seem to care. I did explain to him that I banked my sperm and have not wanted kids since i was 16. I dressed professionally and he said ok to the surgery. You can pay out of pocket its 750-1000. For many its covered by insurance.

Describe operation day:

I got a non scalpel vasectomy which isn't as invasive as previous types. While they numb your testicles pretty good try taking a few shots of liquor or a vicatin before surgery. The whole surgery took 20 minutes with about 10 minutes for each ball. Afterwards I was in pain but not terrible pain. Fortunately they give your a pain killer perscription for the first 3-5 days so if you still hurt you can take them. Basically I just laid around for the first 3 days on a couch and watched TV. I used frozen peas on my balls for the first couple days to help with the pain and swelling. After that there was still minor discomfort but I was back to my old self after 2 weeks. To check my pipes I jerked off in the first 24 hrs just to make sure everything was ok and it was.

Describe the aftermath:
I couldn't be happier. I will never pay for an abortion again (2 for me is enough). Unless the girl is a stank I usually don't wrap it up but now i have no worries. You will find cumming inside a girl is like crack, its a hard addiction to break.

It is also nice to be in complete control of your life. Since condoms can and do break your life plans could be derailed by an unexpected kid. I have a deep distrust of women and will never believe them when they say they are on the pill. If you think like that consider a vasectomy as for me its been a great decision. Its a major weight off you shoulders knowing you will never have to deal with an unplanned pregnancy.

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

Messages In This Thread