rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Meeting Krauser

Meeting Krauser

So I thought you'd guys would be interested in our meeting since he's been mentioned here often. I don't want to divulge quotes/convo and what not, but I did come away with a few things:

1. Day game can completely substitute night game efforts. I use day game as a supplement, but Krauser (http://krauserpua.com) and his crew rarely go out at night. I almost forgot how important day game is for a lot of guys in providing most of their bangs.

2. Your game will reflect your personality and lifestyle. I'm a night owl who works during the day. I have a routine with not too much free time. When I day game, I prefer in-and-out closes. Krauser blocks out chunks of time where he almost always goes for the instadate, so it's built into his approach. I'll approach waiting for the tram, popping into the grocery store, etc., but he approaches in a busy square where there are specifically many instadate opportunities. That's something I can experiment more with.

3. Your game development will reflect your environment. Krauser honed his craft in London on foreign girls living there. I honed mine on American girls in America. There is no reason why we should have the same model, and of course we don't. Now I realize it's silly to have disagreements about which is best. I firmly believe a guy should try all the tools available to him and find out what works better.

My opinion of him has definitely gone up after meeting him. He's open, honest, and empirical. There are not many guys putting in the raw work like he is, and for that he gets my respect.

Messages In This Thread